Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to make a good char

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flamberboy

How to make a good char Empty
PostSubject: How to make a good char   How to make a good char EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Hello TOT Players.In this guide im gonna show you how to create a strong,good character without donating.But if you want "overpowered" char,you can do that by supporting TOT and get stronger items.
Well,the guide is in 6 steps.

1.Levelling
============================================================================
2.Pills.Introduction
=============================================================================
3.Armor set
4.Amulets & Rings
5.Weapon
6.Support Weapon(assistant talisman)
7.Pet
============================================================================[/center]

1.Levelling

Levelling in Tales of Talisman won't be a big problem.At the beginning you start with 90/99k T-Points(not sure) and you can buy items that can make your levelling easier.Love Heart Card,Sky Holy Scroll,Aura of Five Element Star are the items that help in the most of your time in the game at the beginning.You also get a Dark Golden set+20 which you can use till lvl 68.

Levelling Guide-

Lvl 1-5 Green Scarp
Lvl 5-15 Sky village
Lvl 15-31 Scenario Rattan Cave/Snake Cave (I prefer RC,but you can do it in SC too)
Lvl 31-40 Happiness Hall
Lvl 40-50 Laurel Wonderland
Lvl 50-66 Club Servitors.Yes,i'm not joking,they drop 127 gold per mob and you can get rich there
Lvl 66-70 Silver Fox Cave
Lvl 70-75 Chill Wind Cave
Lvl 75-80 Murk Woods
Lvl 80-92 Dark Stone

2.Pills.Introduction

The Competition Bonus Pills are items that you will need to get your purple armor set.They have higher value than the gold,so avoid selling them.Later you will need pills to get stronger items like purple assistant talismans,platinum items and much more things.

3.Armor set

Well,I wont talk too much about the armor sets.Just try to get the Lvl 60-70 purple set from the New PVP Shop.
Later,it will be good to get FULL Platinum set for lvl 70-80 or 80-90..not sure,i'm talking about the Destroy King set for assassin.

4.Amulets and Rings

At the beginning you need Water,Light Destroy Ring,and Jet,Shen Long Amulet.After you get them all,they will bring you special bonuses like Movement Speed and Vitality.They also have good stats.

Later you have to get the FULL Holy Saint set.There are 2 amulets and 2 rings.The Holy Saints amulets are expensive,1.2-1.8k pills,and the rings are 200-350 pills.I suggest you to get the rings first,and keep using the Shen,Jet Long amulets,then make pills for the Holy Saints Amulet.

And if you like donating,you can also get DS Amulets/Rings +20.Yes,you have to donate,but they have GREAT bonuses.

5.Weapon

Well,I won't talk too much here too.Just try to get Platinum weapon,or the best choice-Purple weapon.They are much stronger than the Jade Green's.If you can't afford lvl 90-99 platinum weapon,get the one that is lvl 56 and put Talisman Magicstones in it,then enchance to 86 and make +20.It's very useful Wink

6.Support Weapon(assistant talisman)

You start with bad assistants,but try to get Jade Green.Then get Platinum or Purple(the best choice).The purple ones cost many pills,but they are perfect.

You have to choose another thing-the stats.

Dex/Vit (mixed)
Vit only (best ones for PvP/PvM)
Dex only(I don't recommend you these)

7.Pet

First,make your normal pet to lvl 45 and then try to get Class Pet(Wizard,Assassin,Fairy,Tamer).This is very good choice,but the best one is the Lion King Pet .It gives you many Dodge and HP.That makes it so special ^^ .

Useful skills are: Auto Healing
Auto Pick
Defense Increase
Increase HP
Increase MP(wiz,tamer only)
Increase HP/MP recovery speed

Well,that's everything.Thanks for reading,have a nice gaming time Smile Flamber

king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king
Back to top Go down

How to make a good char
Page 1 of 1