Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fairy Skill...bug or intentional?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaot1kPT

Fairy Skill...bug or intentional? Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Skill...bug or intentional?   Fairy Skill...bug or intentional? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:50 pm

i made a fairy today and i noticed this: while using the lvl 1-10 wheel that is given by the beginners bound pack, the skill Sheen Slice is actually an AOE skill! but when i changed to a plat weapon(56 plat wheel) this skills (sheen slice) was no longer an AOE skill and i tested it again with a lvl 80 plat wheel, and sheen slice wasnt an AOE skill either!

and talking about fairy, i also noticed that fairy is weak when we talk about skills, has no good AOE skill(not counting with super skill), only thunder faint can be used as AOE and still it has 5 seconds delay! now this becomes part of suggestion here, i suggest you improve fairy skills! like perhaps making the skill Lightning Chain an AOE skill!
And also improve another of her skills....

i think it would be nice to actually see people making Faries to participate in wars and events, because as we all know, people only make Fairies to support them while boting....except for that, fairies become useless....

thx very much Smile
Back to top Go down
eville

eville

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Skill...bug or intentional?   Fairy Skill...bug or intentional? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:58 pm

I notice that too KaotikPT and as far as im concern fairies are one hell of a character. I agree with you on that, lets just see if Leo will be able to see your point.
Back to top Go down
mosibmato

mosibmato

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Skill...bug or intentional?   Fairy Skill...bug or intentional? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:49 am

i tried fairy .. wheel is not good as PEARL >>> try pearl weapon had AEO poison attack.... very effective
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Skill...bug or intentional?   Fairy Skill...bug or intentional? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairy Skill...bug or intentional?
Page 1 of 1