Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charms / Potions GUIDE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SUICIDES

SUICIDES

Charms / Potions GUIDE Empty
PostSubject: Charms / Potions GUIDE   Charms / Potions GUIDE EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:35 am

CHARM GUIDE

Charms heal the same amount at each level as the "instant" effect potions from alchemy, and they take time to heal rather than instant effect. Since you are channeling the Charm it can be interrupted. A character can use charms mid battle, but with a 10 second loading penalty (channeling time) in which the character can't move, can't use magic/skills and still take damage from the attacking monster. Taken out of combat, a character can move or initiate attack immediately, but will lose the effects of the charm. It has a 2 minute cool down like potions.

Charms / Potions GUIDE Blacksmith3

How to learn Collect Ore?
1. Talk to npc blacksmith and under Professions click on the option Collect Ore
2. After clicking, a new window will open and ask you if you really want to learn that profession
3. When you are certain, click on Ok

How to learn Make Charm?
1. Talk to npc blacksmith and under Professions click on the option Make Charm
2. After clicking, a new window will open and ask you if you really want to learn that profession

How to Collect Ores

For you to collect ores, press “S” on the keyboard and under the Profession tab you will see the professions you have learnt. You can hotkey the icon for Collect Ore or you can simply just right-click. Every time you see mounds on the ground that are shining or glowing the color gold, right-click using the mouse to collect it or use the hotkey.

Charms / Potions GUIDE Livingtab3

How to make Charms

1. When you have ores in your inventory and you want to make charms, simply press “S” and click on Make Charm under the Profession tab. You may hotkey the profession as a shortcut.
2. When you have clicked on Make Charm a new window will open.
3. If you have the correct items in your inventory you may proceed to making your charms. Simply click on Make or Make All if you have multiple ores.

Charms / Potions GUIDE Charm

Potions Guide

Alchemy lets you make big heal potions that are out of combat only, and smaller ones that are instant and work in combat as well. A character can use potions mid battle, with no penalty of loading, and they can still attack right after using a potion. There are different types of potions ranging from big heal potions to small mana potions. Potion making has 4 different recipes per skill level. Potion usage has a 2 minute cool down.

Charms / Potions GUIDE Apothecary

How to learn Collect Herb?
1. Talk to npc apothecary and under Professions click on the option Collect Herb

How to learn Make Potion?
1. Talk to npc apothecary and under Professions click on the option Make Potion

How to Collect Herbs

When you have learnt Collect Herb, press “S” on the keyboard and under the Profession tab you will see the professions you have learnt. You can hotkey the icon for Collect Herb or you can simply just right-click. Every time you see plants on the ground that are shining or glowing the color gold, right-click using the mouse to collect it or the hotkey.

Charms / Potions GUIDE Livingtab2

How to make Potions

1. When you have herbs in your inventory and you want to make potions, simply press “S” and click on Make Potion under the Profession tab. You may hotkey the profession as a shortcut.
2. When you have clicked on Make Potion a new window will open.
3. If you have the correct items in your inventory you may proceed to making your potions. Simply click on Make or Make All if you have multiple herbs.

Charms / Potions GUIDE Potion

I would love to add MAGICSTONE GUIDE but i think its not neccessary because magic stone can be bought at t-points shop.

Well, maybe this guide is useless as we play in private server, but i think everyone should see this because like what happen when ADM Leo did an event last time, players didnt know how to make charms.

Hope it helps #20
Back to top Go down
Meenakshi101

Meenakshi101

PostSubject: Re: Charms / Potions GUIDE   Charms / Potions GUIDE EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:03 pm

#11 i cant make my first crystal for getting Magic stone... since we dont have green drops more... and the golden, dark golden and all can not be decomposed............... #10 plz do something for that so that i can get CS and some MS for me he he #5
Back to top Go down
SUICIDES

SUICIDES

PostSubject: Re: Charms / Potions GUIDE   Charms / Potions GUIDE EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:27 pm

thats why i didnt make a MagicStone guide because its very hard to make in this server.. lets just request if they can put Magic stone CS in tp shop #4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charms / Potions GUIDE   Charms / Potions GUIDE Empty

Back to top Go down

Charms / Potions GUIDE
Page 1 of 1