Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide How to do Bamboo Valley SOLO (BV)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira2012

Kira2012

Guide How to do Bamboo Valley SOLO (BV)  Empty
PostSubject: Guide How to do Bamboo Valley SOLO (BV)    Guide How to do Bamboo Valley SOLO (BV)  EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:54 pm

hi all i hope u like my idea::: here goes nothing ::: 1rst u need to buy alot ok 50k potions nothing else ::: next take a good look at my ss down :p Guide How to do Bamboo Valley SOLO (BV)  BVsolo
if u keep attc and recover any lvl eventualy can kill Stuner Lord but it takes more time than usual so u have to be calm too its about 10-15 mins sometimes more because of the stuning skill of the boss cat cat cat cat cat THATS ALL I CAN SAY TO HELP !!!!
Back to top Go down
eville

eville

PostSubject: Re: Guide How to do Bamboo Valley SOLO (BV)    Guide How to do Bamboo Valley SOLO (BV)  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:16 am

With the old DS Set i can manage to kill stunner lord within 3-5 minutes repeated bash only. Then with new DS set i can manage to kill Stuner Lord withing 2-3 minutes only. ^_^ THres a a secret though but would not like to share. lol!

BTW with PVP set with HS set and PVP assist plus plat weapons i can manage to kill stunner lord within 5-6 minutes. And yeah 50k pots works best for normal PVP. bounce
Back to top Go down
Kira2012

Kira2012

PostSubject: bv solo!!!   Guide How to do Bamboo Valley SOLO (BV)  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:33 am

lol evillie that guide wasnt for DS users that was for all newbies the allways ask for team and btw im full plat with ds dagger and arrayshoes so i reveal one of my secrects to help new players and make them like the game more!!!! do u know another way for making easyer the cave pls tell U CAN HELP MANY PLAYERS by doing that !!!!! sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
eville

eville

PostSubject: Re: Guide How to do Bamboo Valley SOLO (BV)    Guide How to do Bamboo Valley SOLO (BV)  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:19 am

Im really a badass sometimes but can be really a good friend once you get to know me. And yes i bot there using just normal pvp sets. Plat dagger, purple assist and HS ring/amu. Manage to Farm DC keys 200x in just over 4hours. #20
Back to top Go down
mosibmato

mosibmato

PostSubject: Re: Guide How to do Bamboo Valley SOLO (BV)    Guide How to do Bamboo Valley SOLO (BV)  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:46 am

nice, evelle... for the new player w/o DS and Platinum set.... use two long range character... opposite position.... use thunderbolt... maximum 5 minutes stuner killed..
Back to top Go down
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Guide How to do Bamboo Valley SOLO (BV)    Guide How to do Bamboo Valley SOLO (BV)  EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:23 am

lol i can solo BV using super sin and takes 2-3mins per boss...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide How to do Bamboo Valley SOLO (BV)    Guide How to do Bamboo Valley SOLO (BV)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide How to do Bamboo Valley SOLO (BV)
Page 1 of 1