Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who all is losing interest?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bssteel

Who all is losing interest? Empty
PostSubject: Who all is losing interest?   Who all is losing interest? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Why is it there haven't been any events (or very few) since the New Years Gift Event? I miss the good days when Leo logged in everyday and presented everyone with gifts. Now he only logs in To give people who donated their items or to complain about others that share their accounts. I know many people, including myself who are voting no on a daily basis for this server. Inactive GMS and ADMS make you lose interest fast.

If you want to keep this the top ranked Private server, we need more active adms and gms, more events, and get rid of that forced voting system just to enter the website. The forced voting system is also another factor to why I vote no everyday! Remember, this isnt the only private server out there, there are plenty more and if these issues dont get resolved, many players will lose interest and go to another private server.

Thanks,
Jackson
Back to top Go down
Kira2012

Kira2012

PostSubject: Re: Who all is losing interest?   Who all is losing interest? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:27 am

thats how i lost intrest in the server sorry adm but its true i log only since last year because i wanted to say hello to my friends ....... as i see the things here when the server drop again from top1 <YOU WILL START MAKING EVENTS > ?

i HOPE for your own good that the server never drops down a rank because of that .........

second problem:: the group you or idk who made on facebook ( the one that players can chat together) i wasn't sopposed to follow the same rules like the game?
<Welcome all my dear players.
Here you can talk with other players and admins, if u have question .
so please make sure the rules in game same here..
1- no spam
2- no bad words, insult .
3- dont post any link .
==================
here will post news about event and new things ..
so have fun with us and be good

thats what you or idk who said that ..........check a little bit the group pls and if not MAKE another group for the other countries so we can understand each other and not saying >>>>>S> DS DAGGER 2 opt= 1kecoin for ph only Very Happy

i dont think so that only ph players are playing the game or just tell us to quit the game so only PH people play it Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Kira2012

Kira2012

PostSubject: Re: Who all is losing interest?   Who all is losing interest? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:29 am

im sorry LEO but im geting mad when i see post like this and im sure im not the only one here Sad
Back to top Go down
Dia
Dia

PostSubject: Re: Who all is losing interest?   Who all is losing interest? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:48 am

Guys, to start off with, I am sorry you are not happy with how the server has been going without Adm Leo giving you all gifts on a daily basis, but in Leo's defense, he works non-stop on this server doing everything he can to make this server what you guys want to keep you happy. This is a game, after-all, for players to come together and interact with one another not a gift shop. Every time Leo, Luxury, Ghost, Happiness, Gia, Spite, Fercho, LittleMe, Eville, or I log in all you guys do is constantly beg for free items or events. When we give a little, you guys beg for more or complain about the gifts. What happened to the days when players farmed for their items? What is the fun in having everything handed to you and you just sit around Stone lagging it out worse, just to complain on the lag? We do the best we can and are active in game whether you see us in-game or not, so don't think for a moment that staff is not active at all and we don't care.

As for the voting - is that really so much to ask for considering how much is done for all you players? In order to receive you need to be able to give a little of yourself in return. Stop being selfish and just enjoy the game and being with friends.

Remember guys - no one likes beggars or whiners. Just be grateful that the admins are busting their butts to keep this server going for you guys to come play and interact with others. Who all is losing interest? 273693

<3 Dia
Back to top Go down
Kira2012

Kira2012

PostSubject: Re: Who all is losing interest?   Who all is losing interest? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:29 am

sweet Dia i agree with u but u dint reply to my post ...that means that am correct? @
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Who all is losing interest?   Who all is losing interest? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:54 am

first i work on new patch 1.6 .. and 2nd everyday i log in game and read forum and emails ..
GM gia make event daily but not all can join it coz of time zone ..
she open event land once per day and when i log i open it too ..

for other events i think some mods do that .. u can ask other players

also i log from some time and send gifts for online ppl

but as i see gifts made ppl to lazy to farm .. so we deceased that event ..

also everyday i log and summon world bosses coz not all can get them coz time zone ..

for other events i'll give mods some good items to make daily event and will ask them to post on fb b4 the event so all can know when the event ..
just wish good luck for me to finish this patch asap ..

Back to top Go down
Kira2012

Kira2012

PostSubject: Re: Who all is losing interest?   Who all is losing interest? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Suspect leo i dont want to insult some mods BUT some of them u give items to make the events they make only for their guild and put some other things to the other players do u think thats fair ? i wish ihad a SS to show you but i dont ........
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Who all is losing interest?   Who all is losing interest? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:03 pm

i dont think so .. first they do events from their own items .. and 2nd i watch some events for them and its was 100% fair but even if i make event u will see to many players who didnt win call me unfair adm .. etc
Back to top Go down
amacle12

PostSubject: Re: Who all is losing interest?   Who all is losing interest? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Honestly i was losing interest, but after the pathetic behaviour i have seen today I'm gonna stay and clena up the trash. Lvl 98 kill stealing a v 92, and spamming pots to do it. Fully geared lvl 98 attacking lvl 90 in new version of mdv map, not letting them take quests or browse shops.

Sorry, but until I chase these losers off to some more suitable game like snakes and ladders y'all stuck with me. I just hope that this server is more resiliant than the that PS i played. Once the trash was cleaned out thee it was dead. Please tell me the decent players outweigh the scum here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who all is losing interest?   Who all is losing interest? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who all is losing interest?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: