Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Critical

Critical

Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN Empty
PostSubject: Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN   Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:13 am

Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN SSScrnShot_20120117_175326

Pix are better than words. No use shouting in world chat who's noob and who's not #8

Lets deduct ThienSuTinhYeu's death (12) u still lose us by 39:4 lol!

Take away KaTrEE's death too to make it down by 5 to make it 34:4 #13

Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN SSScrnShot_20120117_123126

Your guys are better killing AFKs, but when it comes to "really" player..... #7 #2

What can i say? Please enjoy ur "dream life" killing AFKs thinking that u are so strong. #9

cheers Cheers Exiles cheers

cheers Hail Exiles cheers

cheers Cheers to Leo for making all this possible cheers
Back to top Go down
amacle12

PostSubject: Re: Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN   Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Actions speak louder than words. If you have an issue with someone deal with it, dont make a drama of the situation.

As the Tao te ching says.....

A good commander achieves result, then stops
And does not dare to reach for domination
Achieves result but does not brag
Achieves result but does not flaunt
Achieves result but is not arrogant
Achieves result but only out of necessity
Achieves result but does not dominate

Relax, enjoy the game and have a good time
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

PostSubject: Re: Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN   Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:01 am

amacle12 wrote:
Actions speak louder than words. If you have an issue with someone deal with it, dont make a drama of the situation.

As the Tao te ching says.....

A good commander achieves result, then stops
And does not dare to reach for domination
Achieves result but does not brag
Achieves result but does not flaunt
Achieves result but is not arrogant
Achieves result but only out of necessity
Achieves result but does not dominate

Relax, enjoy the game and have a good time

Well said. But still, there will always be some @#$% thinking differently #2

Some people are born wise #8

Some @#$% are otherwise #28 lol!
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN   Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:58 am

i'll make the guild wars worth to win .. like give some prize for first 3 get max killed
Back to top Go down
mosibmato

mosibmato

PostSubject: I Hope So   Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:14 pm

Leo,

I Hope not only for exiles guild... To be honest Leo, one of my comrade in TOT complaining about BP war Gift Item.. He said when Exiles Guild Win the BP War u gave them good gift (items) but when VeriTaS_XII taken the BP from Exiles even single potion is nothing.

I am not belong to VeriTaS_XII but i hope its equally judgment. i am really sorry about that Leo.

shukran,

TheWarlock
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN   Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:01 pm

u can check old fb posts about blood palace winners prize and u will find i gave 3-4 guilds that ..
but when xmas came bring gear that make anyone can win palace .. so i told all i'll stop give prize for palace until i find some good things to make all fight for it and will post on fb when its rdy
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

PostSubject: Re: Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN   Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:49 am

Leo wrote:
i'll make the guild wars worth to win .. like give some prize for first 3 get max killed

sorry, but i think it would be unfair to give 1st 3 max killer coz we have diff order given to us. some are to stun or target particular player and some are to heal or whatever it is. if to just kill than i can just target on those weak but than? the war will become more individual than a "guild" guild war anymore. player will want to kill more than protect. than this will make this "Guild War" lost it's real purpose. even player lost in guild war but get max kill get prize?!?!? i dont think itz something to encourage. if this is the case, than i will get 3/5 player a team and do nothing but simply kill and i really dont wanna see such a kinda thing to happen. if i go to guild war than it will be becoz i wanna contribute for my guild by defending/attacking only but not kill blindly for the reason to get 1st max kill. thanks. just my humor opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN   Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN Empty

Back to top Go down

Exiles Vs DarKilluTioN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: