Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About the Donation Items Info...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
明智光秀

明智光秀

About the Donation Items Info... Empty
PostSubject: About the Donation Items Info...   About the Donation Items Info... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:39 am

First i believe every players have already saw this:About the Donation Items Info... 403751

About the Donation Items Info... 2ywi93s

Then of cource this:About the Donation Items Info... 253850

About the Donation Items Info... 2mrz22t

Then so of cource this:About the Donation Items Info... 29776

About the Donation Items Info... N39ruq

Now i believe almost all who reading this post have already noticed the yellow ones....now i'm sorry for my rude words in advance...

Are you Kidding me?About the Donation Items Info... 29776 I Mean,If this are all the infos then it didn't even helped anything not all Donation players are old payers there are Noobs like me so i will like to pay at least for what i have 100%certaintyof What i'm paying for is that too much to ask?About the Donation Items Info... 403751 and that is my point...Hope you Understand how i feelAbout the Donation Items Info... 403751
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

PostSubject: Re: About the Donation Items Info...   About the Donation Items Info... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:16 am

Yeah, Leo probably forgot to update that, here u go the wizard set and the accessories:
Set(Stats and bonuses are similar for all classes' sets):

About the Donation Items Info... SSScrnShot_20120204_190327
About the Donation Items Info... SSScrnShot_20120204_190331

Accessories:
About the Donation Items Info... SSScrnShot_20120204_190304
About the Donation Items Info... SSScrnShot_20120204_190309

Sorry for that I couldn't provide screenshots for all classes' sets but I'm sure that Leo will update the list soon ^^
Back to top Go down
明智光秀

明智光秀

PostSubject: Re: About the Donation Items Info...   About the Donation Items Info... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:56 am

Thanks Dirge for youre help About the Donation Items Info... 849800 .....and i hope the Stafs will upgrade the list too About the Donation Items Info... 403751
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

PostSubject: Re: About the Donation Items Info...   About the Donation Items Info... EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:05 pm

You're welcome mate,good luck with ur new DS set if u're going to buy 1, if u ask me it worths it lol
Back to top Go down
明智光秀

明智光秀

PostSubject: Re: About the Donation Items Info...   About the Donation Items Info... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:02 am

Thanks again Dirge but i kinda lost here now.....

About the Donation Items Info... 15s669y

is what i choose going to change something on the setAbout the Donation Items Info... 688173

such as for fire attribute set or water attibute setAbout the Donation Items Info... 688173

i'm sorry if this where a stupid question in advance
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

PostSubject: Re: About the Donation Items Info...   About the Donation Items Info... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:37 am

The attributes depend on ur class and on ur weapon. For example the bow gives water dmg % and the sword gives fire dmg %.I hope I helped u.
Back to top Go down
明智光秀

明智光秀

PostSubject: Re: About the Donation Items Info...   About the Donation Items Info... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Thanks for the info Dirge,but if i whant to create a Ice Wizard About the Donation Items Info... 688173 for exemple About the Donation Items Info... 688173 i heard it can stuns alot so i'm kinda interested...and can be a best friend in bossbattles and alot more.... About the Donation Items Info... 996370
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

PostSubject: Re: About the Donation Items Info...   About the Donation Items Info... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:53 pm

明智光秀 wrote:
Thanks for the info Dirge,but if i whant to create a Ice Wizard About the Donation Items Info... 688173 for exemple About the Donation Items Info... 688173 i heard it can stuns alot so i'm kinda interested...and can be a best friend in bossbattles and alot more.... About the Donation Items Info... 996370

nah, fire or water wiz stun the same. and as long as u have both weapon (sword/blade) fully enhanced, u can be both fire/water wiz so it doesn't matter what wiz u wanna become #20
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: About the Donation Items Info...   About the Donation Items Info... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:03 am

I'll update list after I finish from this patch
Back to top Go down
明智光秀

明智光秀

PostSubject: Re: About the Donation Items Info...   About the Donation Items Info... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:06 am

For Critical:Hmn......is incredible but it makes lot of sense.....About the Donation Items Info... 849800

For ADM:About the Donation Items Info... 344409 worry take your time,i'm looking forward to the new patch....plss make something incredible and interesting happens...About the Donation Items Info... 849800
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the Donation Items Info...   About the Donation Items Info... Empty

Back to top Go down

About the Donation Items Info...
Page 1 of 1