Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you capture a LV99 mob?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
明智光秀

明智光秀

How do you capture a LV99 mob? Empty
PostSubject: How do you capture a LV99 mob?   How do you capture a LV99 mob? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:07 am

I have a friend(Tamer) that ask me this "How can i capture a lv99 mob?"i ask whyHow do you capture a LV99 mob? 688173 and she said "because the Veteran Soul Taker Lord is LV 99 and Tamers can't capture a mob with a higer LV than they are but the max LV is 98"i didn't know cause i'm a noob How do you capture a LV99 mob? 991909 and a Sin Lol.......so if there some experienced players who can share the secred plsss help us.....
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

PostSubject: Re: How do you capture a LV99 mob?   How do you capture a LV99 mob? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:52 pm

明智光秀 wrote:
I have a friend(Tamer) that ask me this "How can i capture a lv99 mob?"i ask whyHow do you capture a LV99 mob? 688173 and she said "because the Veteran Soul Taker Lord is LV 99 and Tamers can't capture a mob with a higer LV than they are but the max LV is 98"i didn't know cause i'm a noob How do you capture a LV99 mob? 991909 and a Sin Lol.......so if there some experienced players who can share the secred plsss help us.....

not possible at all to tame a pet higher lvl than u. no player can do that. i think u and ur friend got it all wrong. the pet we(tamer) tame is not the "Veteran" world boss. #7

2 thing for sure,
1) All Veteran and mini boss can't be tamed. u will only get a "Invalid Target" thing over ur head.
2) Players can never tame a pet higher lvl than the player himself/herself.

>>ClickHow do you capture a LV99 mob? M059 Me<< and u will understand "The Untold Myth of TOT". #12

Last edited by Critical on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

PostSubject: Re: How do you capture a LV99 mob?   How do you capture a LV99 mob? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:18 pm

Oh, and i can't help but noticed that the monkey emo u use is a link from some image website. Do u know that u can scroll down on the "Emo Box" to get them? They are a little shy thatz y they hide below. How do you capture a LV99 mob? Md057

Im guessing that u save image from some of the older post, upload to the site and link them back here am i right? How do you capture a LV99 mob? Bo063

like what im doing now? How do you capture a LV99 mob? Bo034

Just use the scroll down thing which is way easier How do you capture a LV99 mob? M155

I know u are grateful. How do you capture a LV99 mob? M204

U don't have to say it. How do you capture a LV99 mob? M137

I can tell from the look of ur eyes. How do you capture a LV99 mob? M122
Back to top Go down
eville

eville

PostSubject: Re: How do you capture a LV99 mob?   How do you capture a LV99 mob? EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Just like Critical said you cant tame mob higher than your level.
Back to top Go down
明智光秀

明智光秀

PostSubject: Re: How do you capture a LV99 mob?   How do you capture a LV99 mob? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:07 am

Critical Wrote:

Oh, and i can't help but noticed that the monkey emo u use is a link from some image website. Do u know that u can scroll down on the "Emo Box" to get them? They are a little shy thatz y they hide below. How do you capture a LV99 mob? Md057

Im guessing that u save image from some of the older post, upload to the site and link them back here am i right? How do you capture a LV99 mob? Bo063

like what im doing now? How do you capture a LV99 mob? Bo034

Just use the scroll down thing which is way easier How do you capture a LV99 mob? M155

I know u are grateful. How do you capture a LV99 mob? M204

U don't have to say it. How do you capture a LV99 mob? M137

I can tell from the look of ur eyes. How do you capture a LV99 mob? M122

Yeah,i didn't know for that thanks.....and sorry,cause i don't know if you noticed but i'm a lazy kind of playerHow do you capture a LV99 mob? 991909you know the kind that his life is F***** How do you capture a LV99 mob? 636698 ,work day,study evening and then work a not normal job(I leave to your imagination) at night..........then back home if have time go TOT and so on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you capture a LV99 mob?   How do you capture a LV99 mob? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you capture a LV99 mob?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: