Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP! I can't play!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheIrishSniper

HELP! I can't play! Empty
PostSubject: HELP! I can't play!   HELP! I can't play! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Hey guys, I joined this private server a long time ago and now I'm back, but whenever I try to join the game with a character, it goes to "Not Responding". I tried changing my timezone, I tried using the Fix Not Responding exe file, neither worked. Can someone please help? I REALLY WANNA PLAY! Sad Sad

Thanks,
TheIrishSniper
Back to top Go down
Ahile

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I can't play!   HELP! I can't play! EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:22 am

Download the latest client from the website, and run the patcher, and let it patch automatically. If it won't work, then try the change time zone.
If it still won't work maybe it's something wrong with your PC.
Back to top Go down
Wakka

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I can't play!   HELP! I can't play! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:23 am

hmmm I have same problem i got latest patch and client but it still doesnt want to enter the game with my char btw what time zone is needed ?
Back to top Go down
TheIrishSniper

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I can't play!   HELP! I can't play! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:13 am

What I ended up doing is changing my "timezone" to a city in the same timezone (so your computer time won't be effected). I tried this once and it didn't work; I'm not sure what caused it to work the second time. Try these things:
1) If you haven't already, try the Fix Not Responding program from the TOT website.
2) After installing and attempting to run the game, change timezone to completely different timezone (not just a different
city).
3) After installing, but not running, change timezone to completely different zone.

If 2 or 3 works, try changing back to your same timezone, but leave it in a different city.

Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP! I can't play!   HELP! I can't play! Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP! I can't play!
Page 1 of 1