Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The MOD title-message for the team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flamberboy

The MOD title-message for the team Empty
PostSubject: The MOD title-message for the team   The MOD title-message for the team EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:31 am

Hello team.I play TO since 2008 and I wanna ask what should I do to become MOD.I have to donate?Or?And the main question,are you recruiting MODs ?

Respect,Flamber Smile
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The MOD title-message for the team   The MOD title-message for the team EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:26 pm

hi flamberboy,
if u see in our server not all mods have DS gear .. so that mean dont have to be donator to be mod and for how to be mod .. its up to admin .. like if we see some1 active, good player and helpful we add him without telling him to list then when we need we make interview with all who we make choice after that we tell who will be mod and we tell that guy what he /she have to do and all rules ..
Back to top Go down
flamberboy

PostSubject: Re: The MOD title-message for the team   The MOD title-message for the team EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:38 am

Aham,if I make forum guides,i can become MOD,right?
Okay,Leo,thanks.Bye and good luck. #1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The MOD title-message for the team   The MOD title-message for the team Empty

Back to top Go down

The MOD title-message for the team
Page 1 of 1