Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

admin leo be fair to me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
apple123

admin leo be fair to me  Empty
PostSubject: admin leo be fair to me    admin leo be fair to me  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:03 am

analize sir how can i get screen shot if they have already hack it just investigate it and you will found that am telling the trueth

i dnt have any screen shot on my account but that i account am not lier to prove it i have pvp 50 kx71 and 2000 plus competition pills array shoes ds lvl 45 enhance pure vit i have 50 k gold box 3 dc key 1 seven seas amulet ds+20 look in my warehouse i have many jade green beads occur shovel jade green bound staff strngth vit to sure that to you thats my account sir cat123 PalakasKaPa thats not fair admin leo just a simple like that all my account gone am just farming pills and i log out and i open again my main account i cnt log in anymore and yesterday 4 farmer gone also all was deleted you must check it admin leo for us to be good and love this game thanks i wait for your imidiatly action

ecat123 banana123 ykaganda1122 was deleted name of character PaPaTayinKita TaGaBUKID lovelywizzy

apple123 name of character was deleted seymour assasin only goldfarmer12 wizard remain

cat123 was hack i cnt open it name of character PalakasKaPa its imposible that i will forgot my password to prove that am telling the trueth ask deadboii guild teamphillippines leader last log in was september 1 2pm pilipino time

to prove it that is mine my last log in to PalakasKaPa when i collect pills in my famer name PaPaTayinKita TaGaBUKID lovelywizzy in mob arena a
Back to top Go down
Waleed

PostSubject: Hey   admin leo be fair to me  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:57 am

Hey this p server's accounts can be hacked but it's way far.It is very hard to hack account.So you might have used any of these things.Putting account data on fake websites.Sharing account with someone.Forget your account and password.I know only these things can happen to you.Hacking accounts is not easy.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: admin leo be fair to me    admin leo be fair to me  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:30 pm

u still have game on ur pc? if u did .. can u check if u made any screen shot for any charr of urs?

if u dont u have to add this skype TalesOT and i'll talk to u when i'm free
Back to top Go down
apple123

PostSubject: Re: admin leo be fair to me    admin leo be fair to me  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:47 pm

i dnt know how to use skype sir leo only facebook and yahoomail i have sir only my assasin name NinJaSaGa left sir i just pm you when am online am always waiting you in game sir

I look in soul ranking list my character PalakasKaPa monk is already non their sir i think someone already delete it plss do action fast sir leo

sir i have already create my skype account add me sir ceazar ian rigon philippines mobile 09157415868
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: admin leo be fair to me    admin leo be fair to me  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:14 am

i just check ur accounts and i see u shared acc with some players or u play it from cafe internet ... so i need u to tell me the truth .. coz no1 can hack account and if they could why they didnt hacked mine?

and tell me is HuGHEs ItachicTH DeadlyOne is urs? or u know real owner?
Back to top Go down
apple123

PostSubject: Re: admin leo be fair to me    admin leo be fair to me  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:24 am

am telling the truth gm check it i change already my password a day before they hack and delete all my charcter am just a good player here but some jealouse playres delete all my character be patience in helping me admin leo am online in game ninjasaga is the name of my sin left i wait for you admin thanks
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: admin leo be fair to me    admin leo be fair to me  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:29 am

HuGHEs ItachicTH DeadlyOne is urs? or u know real owner?
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: admin leo be fair to me    admin leo be fair to me  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:36 am

u online now in game?
Back to top Go down
apple123

PostSubject: Re: admin leo be fair to me    admin leo be fair to me  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:36 am

HuGHEs is account of hyena my old my friend

ItachicTH DeadlyOne my friend gave it to me a week ago so am using it i transfer all item to my monk name palakaskapa
Back to top Go down
apple123

PostSubject: Re: admin leo be fair to me    admin leo be fair to me  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:37 am

i go offline coz my pc got restart w8 a minute sir copying tot in in my flashdrive
Back to top Go down
apple123

PostSubject: Re: admin leo be fair to me    admin leo be fair to me  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:40 am

NinJaSaGa assasin sir am online now am pm you in world chat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admin leo be fair to me    admin leo be fair to me  Empty

Back to top Go down

admin leo be fair to me
Page 1 of 1