Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crazy levelling

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
amacle12

crazy levelling Empty
PostSubject: crazy levelling   crazy levelling EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:03 pm

can anyone tell me why we reach lvl 90 in no time at all, but 90-91 takes a decent amount of time, yet 91-92 is almost impossible. I understand we need to colledt pvp pills from DS/BV but getting 0.1& from a boss? Kinda lame Also, can anyone telll me what level we can take quests for rep in new MDV clone map?
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

crazy levelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy levelling   crazy levelling EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:34 am

itz kinda tough lvling after lvl90 i must admit but do u know of JPA?

ask around a little. i see u been to BV dont u? if u have killed a few boss in there u should have gotten urself some JPA keys.

use them and go kill some mobs there and u will be in lvl 98 in no time. trust me.

i did my 1st 3 90's(90-93) in DS. Sleep i use the JPA and Walaaaaa..... im lvl 98 in 15min!!!
Back to top Go down
amacle12

crazy levelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy levelling   crazy levelling EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:18 pm

yeah i been to jpa, but the poblem is that lvl 90 with 4 purple ammys, 4/6 purple def gears and platinim sims CANNOT take on the hordes of mobs in there. Their AOE and stuns kill ya. I understand i need to run BV and DS for pills for rest of purple set, but getting official server like exp even for mobs in donator cave?

My wife runs DS at lvl 92 and gets about 8% a level, at lvl 92 I get about 1.5% . Gotta be a bug here somewhere. The only difference in our chars is mine was created a while ago when cap was 90, and hers is new.

To illustrate the problem, killing a boss in DS or BV gives around 0.1% exp and a mob in JPA gikes like 0.2% exp. From what I have been told it should be possible to level from 90-98 in JPA in about an hour or so, but how when I need to kill 500 mobs to hit lvl 93?

Back to top Go down
mosibmato

mosibmato

crazy levelling Empty
PostSubject: GO JPA with key   crazy levelling EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:04 am

go JPA with JPA key few minutes or maximum 1 hr you are level 98.. just kill exp mobs and try to team strong ppl.

TheWarlock
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

crazy levelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy levelling   crazy levelling EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:19 am

try to get players to team with u.

Sin in particular.

their lighting sweep is the key to ur problem.

2 sin is even better.

remember all ur buffs.
example:
  • Love Tales of Talisman
    (class) God
    Phoenix Jackstraw
    Sky HolyScroll
    Advance Volcanic Pills
    Advance Blue Light Pills
    Advance Golden Light Pills
    Advance Apothecary Pills
    Advance Carol Pills
    Love LionHeart Card
    Aura of Five Elements

with all the above +2 Linghting Sweep = lvl 98 #4

CriticalArrow
Back to top Go down
amacle12

crazy levelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy levelling   crazy levelling EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:36 pm

sorry guys, guess i wasn't too clear. The main prob is that even with all exp buffs active and same level, my wife gets about 3-4x as much exp a kill as me. We both have love TOT and sky holy scrolls active. Just seemed a little strange. But now i Got to lvl 94 we get the same exp again. Dunno what happened but was funky weird lol.
Back to top Go down
xiaos

crazy levelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy levelling   crazy levelling EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:21 am

Well, at this rate, you might already have the super skill from your weapon talisman, which usually is a great AOE skill (not 100% sure for every class) and kills a great amount of exp mobs with just 1 hit. Using it, and assuming that it kills all the mobs there, it gives you 4~5 % exp.

If you can't get a team, here's what you can do to get lvl 98. ( this method, takes a long time, but works ).

What you'll need:
- Time;
- A lot of Jackstraw Phoenix .. something, ( which revives you there if you're dead );
- All mobs for you. ( this means, if there's nobody but you, then this method will 100% work );

Super Skills usually has a cool down of 35 seconds.
When you revive, you get like 20 seconds of "Revive Protection";
1x Super Skill and used correctly (killing a good amount of exp mobs) will give you 4~5% exp.

and as you said, you usually end up dying in one or two hits, but no problem.

here's the instruction:

- Get your char to the middle of them, you have to make sure your AoE skills can reach the max. mobs possible.
( You'll die once when trying to get close, revive and get there.. with "Revive Protection" it can be done easily );
- Once you're there, use the super skill. After using it, you'll get killed. but, you got 5% exp. already.
- Wait for Super Skill cool down end.
- Revive, and use super skill and so on.

if everything works correctly:
1 Death = 5% exp;
which means, 1 LVL = 20 Deaths;
From 90 to 98 = 8 Lvls = 160 Deaths;

Yep, it takes time, but works... lol
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

crazy levelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy levelling   crazy levelling EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:54 pm

amacle12 wrote:
sorry guys, guess i wasn't too clear. The main prob is that even with all exp buffs active and same level, my wife gets about 3-4x as much exp a kill as me. We both have love TOT and sky holy scrolls active. Just seemed a little strange. But now i Got to lvl 94 we get the same exp again. Dunno what happened but was funky weird lol.

hey, u need to point out which part u dont understand coz if u dont say than i will never know. #19 i need to know be4 i can slowly "walk" u thru it.

Or even better still, tell me ur play time. From what time to what time server time. i usually log at around 2030hour server time.(10:30pm) add CriticalArrow. Just throw me a PM saying u are amacle12 and i will know what to do. #20

Wanna add. I don't usually do this. I dont want other player come telling me their sad life story with a #10 <==face and expect me to P-lvl the whole world. #17 Tell me ur IGN so that no imposter. #12

I am doing this is becoz u are willing to take the hardship and not shy to ask. #27 i know how hard it is to lvl up after lvl 90. It took me 2-3 days to get to lvl 93 too. And i can tell u that nonstop BV + DS SUX!! Itz like "WTF am i doing this if in playing in a P server?!?!" until some kind soul came along and bring me to JPA and within 15 min from 93 to 98. He even tell me to enhance my weapon while busy he swing is simi. #7

´¯˜"*°•♥️•°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°•♥️•°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°•♥️•°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°•♥️•°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°•♥️•°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°•♥️•°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°•♥️•°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°•♥️•°*"˜¯`

xiaos wrote:
(not 100% sure for every class)

If im not wrong, only Fairy's Pearl do 30k healing to a single player. The rest do AOE.

xiaos wrote:
here's the instruction:

- Get your char to the middle of them, you have to make sure your AoE skills can reach the max. mobs possible.
( You'll die once when trying to get close, revive and get there.. with "Revive Protection" it can be done easily );
- Once you're there, use the super skill. After using it, you'll get killed. but, you got 5% exp. already.

1 Death = 5% exp;

Sorry to say so but ur theory will make anyone switch server. #7 #13 Reading it alone gives me a feeling to stab myself with the banana im holding in my hand... Dying is so damn dry, there's totally no fun at all dying. yes, i know PJS can return u to live but the thought of dying once every 5-10 min is enuff to make me waste a good banana. lol!

If u really wanna get to lvl 98 w/o JPA or anyone's help than i would strongly suggest doing DS and BV. I have done the calculation. In terms of "Gold earn per hours" and "Exp earn per hour" and the diff is HUGE comparing to what u mention above even in TOTV. And although DC, AC and TOTP gives better gold and exp but u cant solo them. u need 5 man team to do that and itz less likely that anyone would willingly accept u as a team for ur current lvl. So if u really wanna "enjoy" the process of lvling up than I still think that DS and BV is a better choice. Not forgetting that u might get lucky of good drop from boss. I got 3 Plat 70-80 weapon(one bow, one Xbow and a simi and just happen that i need all 3 #28 ) from DS and BV which helps me a great deal until i decide to get DS set.

The main point of doing DS and BV is, u can kill fast. Fast in and fast out. Re-team and do it again. Gold/hr and Exp/hr rather than slowly wait for team and u waste ur life waiting for others getting to the cave for i-donno-what when the only thing u have to do is right click on the damn DC key...

One more tips of the day, use a DC key. there's a npc who sell "Healing Potion lvl 17". He looks like a gorilla. Can't remember his name. If im not wrong, he is the only npc that sell that sh!t and itz the kinda sh!t that helps u recover hp REAL fast. the only thing is that u cant use them in battle. So use one after each battle is gonna save u some banana if u know what i mean.
lol!

ps: Each and everyone has their own play style. im only suggesting what i think is more rewarding and fun (depend on how u look at it) while doing it. At least u know ur time spend worth while.

Wish u luck lvling and hopefully not too many banana wasted in the process.
Cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

crazy levelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy levelling   crazy levelling EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Aww.... i can't help but noticed the time u post in here. Not Good!! Around 7-9am server time which is my 6-8am affraid and itz totally out. Sorry, this is the time when I'm either kissing my lovely pillow whispering sweet-nothing into her ear or fighting against "The Almighty Sleepiness" while driving to work. Sleep So, all i have to say is maybe u can give this a try this Guide below since i will not able to help u in JPA unless I so happen to be not doing both mentioned above and i seriously doubt that coz itz a fight i NEVER won be4. Sleep

May God Bless You #27

xiaos wrote:
here's the instruction:

1 Death = 5% exp;

Back to top Go down
xiaos

crazy levelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy levelling   crazy levelling EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:34 am

hi there,

well, exp mobs does a very high damage and also stuns a lot.

The instructions I gave, with the easy met requirements such as:
- 1x AOE skill which can completely kill the mobs with only 1 hit. (if you need 2 hits to kill the exp mob, then is not gonna work);
and the Super Skill usually does that. ( I only tested with assassin, monk and tamer ).
this means, if you don't have a good set, for defending yourself and keep you alive, you still can make it to lvl 98. (easy)

The infos you need to know.
- Super Skill Cool Down = 35 seconds.
let's say that, reviving yourself, and use the skill, need you 5 seconds to do it.
it means, that this process, will be a total of 40 seconds.
which also means, that, every 40 seconds, you'll get 5% exp.

Making it clear:
40 seconds = 5% exp.
20x 40 seconds = 20x 5%exp.
800 seconds (=~ 13 minutes) = 1 LVL.

8x800 seconds ( 6400 seconds = 106,67 min = 1,78 hours) = 8 Lvls;

In short, you can get 8 Lvls (from 90 to 98) in less than 2 hours. Yes, this is kinda boring, but hey, you don't need to do this yourself. As far as I know, bots are allowed on this server. So you can just set up a simple macro and before sleeping, just let it run. Or if you're a developer you can make a program yourself if you don't trust the bots that are on internet.

PS. This was a method that could be used for extremely weak characters, players like me who don't play very often, on the first few days, I got all my armor set and weapon expired before I get a new one. I can say that getting a new weapon and the JPA key (from Auction is kinda cheap 25K gold +-) were harder than getting to lvl 98. And of course, this is just one of the many ways you can get to lvl 98, this was the one I used without so many efforts to achieve what I wanted. use the one you like better or find out another way yourself.

lol, I'm not so good at "coloring" the text, but hope it got a little bit better to read.. hehe
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

crazy levelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy levelling   crazy levelling EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:24 am

Aww... cmon, take it easy man. I have no intention of making fun of u. im merely pointing out that dying SUUUUXXXXXXXXXX. And The worst part is in ur guide suggest others to die once every 5-10min. As for me, i am personally not gonna do that. Nothing more, nothing less. I donno how u interpret those words i said earlier i just like to joke and play around with my words. Thing will not be the same if u try to see them from a diff angle and life would be a lot more interesting for everyone. crazy levelling M121
crazy levelling M121

xiaos wrote:
Making it clear:
40 seconds = 5% exp.
20x 40 seconds = 20x 5%exp.
800 seconds (=~ 13 minutes) = 1 LVL.

8x800 seconds ( 6400 seconds = 106,67 min = 1,78 hours) = 8 Lvls;

In short, you can get 8 Lvls (from 90 to 98) in less than 2 hours.

crazy levelling M077To be frank, I am EXTREMELY INTERESTED to see u perform this 2 hours trick. And all this are from the bottom of my heart. crazy levelling M015

Mycrazy levelling M204Idol

Will u PLEASE be so generous to do it for me? Please say "Yes"!! Even if u are lying i will still believe u.
Pleassssscrazy levelling M003sssseeeee
Back to top Go down
xiaos

crazy levelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy levelling   crazy levelling EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:41 am

lol, didn't take it on the wrong side.. though, it's not dying every 5~10 min. it's dying every 40 seconds #14 lol!
( hehe.. I guess you'd have gone crazy at this rate...)

didn't explain about the 2 hours thing, cus I thought that the ones without a choice but use this little guide would figure it out themselves, and also, didn't mention that PJS ( I guess, the item which revives you without "punishment") can be bought in-game-shop for 999 t-points, and t-points = free.

so the only cost = JPA Key.

I guess I expressed myself in a wrong way, srry about that... english is not my native language.. using google translator + a dictionary here.. lol
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

crazy levelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy levelling   crazy levelling EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:11 am

crazy levelling M194And u are saying that u can really do it?

2 Hours? crazy levelling M053

crazy levelling M137Will somebody be so kind to tell this actor to stop acting. The show is over. crazy levelling M131

BTW, Don't bother reply to me anymore. i have a lot more things to do. crazy levelling M174 Thanks

Wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......hohohohohohoho.........hehehehehehe.......
crazy levelling M207
Wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......hohohohohohoho.........hehehehehehe.......

crazy levelling 81This is Epic!!

crazy levelling M048Oops...sorry, did i just ROFLMAO? I really dont mean it. I will try my best to control myself next time. I Promise!!crazy levelling M059

Im not gonna lie to u, the truth is...crazy levelling M141 U MADE MY DAY!! Love u and bye.
Back to top Go down
xiaos

crazy levelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy levelling   crazy levelling EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:16 am

just one last post.
"Simple Math".
Back to top Go down
eville

eville

crazy levelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy levelling   crazy levelling EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:11 am

Guys once you reach level 90 it will take only about 15-20 minutes to reach level 98. Just make sure you have all those buffs thats needed for xp gain like Love Hearts card, Sky Scroll and the Double XP buff from Southern Border Land.

Once youve already have these ask around in world chat for help or ask your friends to help you out in leveling at JPA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

crazy levelling Empty
PostSubject: Re: crazy levelling   crazy levelling Empty

Back to top Go down

crazy levelling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: