Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are Games Bots forbidden?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
明智光秀

明智光秀

Are Games Bots forbidden? Empty
PostSubject: Are Games Bots forbidden?   Are Games Bots forbidden? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:15 am

Are Games Bots forbiddenAre Games Bots forbidden? 688173 because when you work and study don't actuary have any time to play TOT,Bots come in........and so we can just leave it online and farm or lv up and go out.
if it is not forbidden can somebody recomend me a good one to downloadAre Games Bots forbidden? 688173

Ps.not all Bots are Hacks,there is legal ones too....plss help.
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

PostSubject: Re: Are Games Bots forbidden?   Are Games Bots forbidden? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:34 am

bots are NOT forbidden.
u can download 1 from here: http://uopilot.com/
Back to top Go down
Kira2012

Kira2012

PostSubject: Re: Are Games Bots forbidden?   Are Games Bots forbidden? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:56 pm

one more question are pk the afk botters that hold the only places ( explain : in JPA : there only 2 places for the exp moobs to come and 4 char. are botting there 2 each place and u cant kill the mobbs because of them) my point is ? well if u are gona bot ,,,,,bot somewhere u dont bother other players and dont act like a crybaby when they kill ur char.. ( the last words are for those who bother other players NOT for u >>>

so my question is .....is the pk of the afk bot players illegal ? elephant

Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

PostSubject: Re: Are Games Bots forbidden?   Are Games Bots forbidden? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:56 pm

PK is part of the game, it's legal anywhere except in some events where it might not be allowed.
Back to top Go down
明智光秀

明智光秀

PostSubject: Re: Are Games Bots forbidden?   Are Games Bots forbidden? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Thanks for the info Are Games Bots forbidden? 849800
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

PostSubject: Re: Are Games Bots forbidden?   Are Games Bots forbidden? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Kira2012 wrote:
one more question are pk the afk botters that hold the only places ( explain : in JPA : there only 2 places for the exp moobs to come and 4 char. are botting there 2 each place and u cant kill the mobbs because of them) my point is ? well if u are gona bot ,,,,,bot somewhere u dont bother other players and dont act like a crybaby when they kill ur char.. ( the last words are for those who bother other players NOT for u >>>

so my question is .....is the pk of the afk bot players illegal ? elephant

aw...cmon kira, u are here in this server for such a long time. dont tell me that u dont know the answer urself #7
Back to top Go down
Kira2012

Kira2012

PostSubject: Re: Are Games Bots forbidden?   Are Games Bots forbidden? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:29 pm

nop i just want to check if i wasnt the only one who knew the correct answer to my question
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Games Bots forbidden?   Are Games Bots forbidden? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are Games Bots forbidden?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: