Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donations From Philippines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dafaers12

dafaers12

Donations From Philippines Empty
PostSubject: Donations From Philippines   Donations From Philippines EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:32 pm

Good day sir, Is there any ways to donate here in the Philippines in much cheaper way. bcoz some Filipino people like me doesn't have any PayPal account and the other way around like western union the transfer fee it's too big it is almost 15$ so sir can you make a much cheaper ways to donate. thanks! GOD bless and more power to TOT Smile
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

PostSubject: Re: Donations From Philippines   Donations From Philippines EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:11 am

I disagree. Payment fees should be equal for everyone, no matter in which country u live. If u don't have credit card or enough money to donate u can always collect enough pills to buy donation items in-game Smile
Back to top Go down
dafaers12

dafaers12

PostSubject: Re: Donations From Philippines   Donations From Philippines EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:08 pm

hahaha i see your views, now i understand why lol! anyway thanks for replying closed this thread haha! #14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donations From Philippines   Donations From Philippines Empty

Back to top Go down

Donations From Philippines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: