Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

friend teleport stone bug

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ash3x3

friend teleport stone bug Empty
PostSubject: friend teleport stone bug   friend teleport stone bug EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:15 pm

if someone sends tele request to me i never received any request but if i send tele to other players they can accept my tele request it started 2months ago.
-Synergy
Back to top Go down
eville

eville

PostSubject: Re: friend teleport stone bug   friend teleport stone bug EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:58 am

Hehehe... Why dont you try to use teleport on one of your character. And you have to be in the same scenario. If you will teleport a friend that is inside a cave, demesne or TOTV, friend teleport can not be use. You should be in the same scenario like if you are both in TOTV then you can send a friend teleport and it will work. If you are in Moon Dragon Village and the player you are teleporting is in Stone City that would not work either. Hope this helps. #20
Back to top Go down
ash3x3

PostSubject: Re: friend teleport stone bug   friend teleport stone bug EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:00 am

i tried that .
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: friend teleport stone bug   friend teleport stone bug EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:03 am

doesn't work?
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

PostSubject: Re: friend teleport stone bug   friend teleport stone bug EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:19 am

You know that the teleport appears like an "!" just above the chat window, right? Same as the tips u get after u lvl up ^^
Back to top Go down
ash3x3

PostSubject: Re: friend teleport stone bug   friend teleport stone bug EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:04 am

i tried and tried still no request coming out
Back to top Go down
ash3x3

PostSubject: Re: friend teleport stone bug   friend teleport stone bug EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:07 am

i also tried to change my interface settings but it's still the same
Back to top Go down
ash3x3

PostSubject: Re: friend teleport stone bug   friend teleport stone bug EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:13 am

maybe u should try my account sir Leo to see if it's really bugged Very Happy just a suggestion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friend teleport stone bug   friend teleport stone bug Empty

Back to top Go down

friend teleport stone bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: