Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Acquiring IP Address..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
0ne

Acquiring IP Address.. Empty
PostSubject: Acquiring IP Address..   Acquiring IP Address.. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:43 pm

"i have same problem like FreedomTaker" i reinstall everything and i even use a different IP "such as website that can change ur ip" and i can enter TOT website with the "different IP" but if i don't use the IP thingy then i can't get in with my own IP so im wondering its because the client or patch. "reset my router tons of time already" so help if you can #22 because Leo needed to talk with me also ingame #26
Back to top Go down
0ne

PostSubject: Re: Acquiring IP Address..   Acquiring IP Address.. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:17 pm

"TOT.exe can't be found" that im having... even i can't go to talesoftalisman.com
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

PostSubject: Re: Acquiring IP Address..   Acquiring IP Address.. EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:21 am

Have u tried turning off ur anti-virus? Or asking FreedomTaker how he solved his problem? If not, u should start from here lol
Back to top Go down
0ne

PostSubject: Re: Acquiring IP Address..   Acquiring IP Address.. EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:41 pm

i turned it off and it doesn't work also... (i DL the patches also even update them and it don't work)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acquiring IP Address..   Acquiring IP Address.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Acquiring IP Address..
Page 1 of 1