Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fairy unplayable!

Go down 
+3
Dirge
Noobiez
9CMan9
7 posters
AuthorMessage
9CMan9

Fairy unplayable! Empty
PostSubject: Fairy unplayable!   Fairy unplayable! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:24 pm

After the server went down adm made heal cost 8k MP? a healer class can't heal anymore. Increasing the mana cost doesn't balance the class it destroy it. If fairy do too much damage then nerf the damage don't nerf heal because that what fairy suppose to be good at. If the skill heal way too much, then nerf the heal effectiveness NOT the mana cost, because this mean fairy can't heal at all!

I know the staffs also play this game but I don't know if you guys play fairy at all, because there is nothing balance about this changes to fairy it make fairy become unplayble. I hope you guys can reconsider.

Edit: i notice you can buy pots from tp shop now, but the CD on the pots is 1min that mean in cave like AC or HC fairy still can't outheal the boss damage. If heal is useless there is just not point in being fairy class.
Back to top Go down
Noobiez

Fairy unplayable! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy unplayable!   Fairy unplayable! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:21 am

agree because now fairy is useless in the game
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

Fairy unplayable! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy unplayable!   Fairy unplayable! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Corerct me if I'm wrong cuz I don't play a fairy but don't u still have a shield that absorbs like 200k dmg and consumes a small amount of mana? If that's not useful, I don't see what is ^^
Back to top Go down
Index

Fairy unplayable! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy unplayable!   Fairy unplayable! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Dirge wrote:
Corerct me if I'm wrong cuz I don't play a fairy but don't u still have a shield that absorbs like 200k dmg and consumes a small amount of mana? If that's not useful, I don't see what is ^^

yeah,and how much damage do a boss?...oh,i see 90k or more,the shield have a reload time. thats not good....a healer character that cant heal with continuity and neither a boss dmg(Just heal 28k)
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

Fairy unplayable! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy unplayable!   Fairy unplayable! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Well it depends on the boss. And for the cooldown of shield, u can use lily set to reduce it. I'll just say to wait for the 1.7 patch cuz Leo said he'll make something with the mana pots there ^^
Back to top Go down
9CMan9

Fairy unplayable! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy unplayable!   Fairy unplayable! EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Dirge wrote:

small amount? nah, it cost like 20k mana when you get it to lv40+

Dirge wrote:
Well it depends on the boss. And for the cooldown of shield, u can use lily set to reduce it. I'll just say to wait for the 1.7 patch cuz Leo said he'll make something with the mana pots there ^^

lily set isn't worthy at all, if the mana cost is too much. Nothing to do but to wait now. Imo this is probably the worst changes ever made in TOT =/ (it is sad to say)
Back to top Go down
Noobiez

Fairy unplayable! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy unplayable!   Fairy unplayable! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:08 am

Lily set doesn't work anymore "such as spam shield" and it cost 15k mana to cast a shield, 7k mana for heal so basicly thn the shield absorb 60k dmg now only #26
Back to top Go down
pasikat

Fairy unplayable! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy unplayable!   Fairy unplayable! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:32 pm

i agreeeeeee with this........

we know fairy is a suport

so how can fairy support players now?? large mana cost and then 1min cooldown of mana pots? #2
Back to top Go down
jumbaco

Fairy unplayable! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy unplayable!   Fairy unplayable! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:54 am

The fairy is no longer a support/healer class. they are a damage class now. they do incredible aoe damage but their heal is not really needed since everyone uses potions anyway. the aoe healing was removed so they can only heal one target now, and cannot heal tamer pets any more. so the fairy is not useful for heal spells any more.
Back to top Go down
HeyDude

HeyDude

Fairy unplayable! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy unplayable!   Fairy unplayable! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:33 am

i don't agree with you jumbaco.
they are still a good profession for if you're on a battle 5vs1 or more
just like every fay with enhanced heal,vivi set will heal you in 25k,dmg abs of fay will make you a brick on war
and it has the purple shield...
so long if you have a fay healer always besides you,you'll win any 1vs1 if you have good skills.
and they still the best plan for Blood Palace Wars..
like..(run a little bit out of the talk)
NoiTulliKraD has for like 20 members online on bpw
each 1 dealing 30k dmg on you
if you get a abs buff it will low to 15k
there's a point for fairy.
without them we cant do bpw and you'll die easy so fay still a good support character
it just has an increase dmg so now fairys are like "war tanks" lol so here's a small tip
if you donate,pick fairys,they have heal,purple shield,dmg abs,rater poison(that can deal 20k dmg per second on your target using the 2 poison skills)
aaand i'll take this post to make a point score for each class
Fairy = Master of game at moment
Good points : DMG ABS,HP Maximize,Heal,Poison,Stuns with Wheel,AOE(6 targets by hit)
Bad Points : cant remove dmg abs from enemies.
Sin = sux definitively
Good Points = can remove other classes dmg abs and other buffs with super skill
Bad Points = sux cs, without a super sin sin is nothing
Monk = Balanced but still sux
Good Points = Def(still useless),stuns(greater against sin or monk)
Bad Points = can't remove abs and it sux so bad cause of it's dmg
Wizard = 2nd best class atm
Good Points = it's a good proffesion for bot,good dmg,can wake up from stuns,blades are unstoppable against sin and monk,can remove fay abs
Bad Points = fay is better for bot cause hits 6 targets besides wiz hits 4,but fay still better cause it has a insane greater dmg thats almost a cheat
Tamer = occult balanced char
Good points = soul taker lord pet
Bad points = doesn't have any that's not low hp and sux skills
that's was all affraid
and yes i love writing lol.
Back to top Go down
jumbaco

Fairy unplayable! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy unplayable!   Fairy unplayable! EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:07 pm

I should have clarified much better at first. Since I do not do PvP I did not consider the fairy in that role. I was referring to PvE in caves when trying to heal the melee tanks and damagers on the boss. Since the heal only affects one target, then the rest will have to suck down potions to remain in the fight, or restrict melee class to one tank and only choose ranged DPS class for the rest of the team.
Back to top Go down
HeyDude

HeyDude

Fairy unplayable! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy unplayable!   Fairy unplayable! EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:25 pm

still not agree lol fairy is the best charr in game atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fairy unplayable! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy unplayable!   Fairy unplayable! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairy unplayable!
Page 1 of 1