Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am unable to log a character

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bayougirl33

I am unable to log a character Empty
PostSubject: I am unable to log a character   I am unable to log a character EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:15 pm

hello, I have 4 accounts on this server. I have all my logins and passwords written down. I logged all my characters three days ago. The next day when i tried to log all 4 again, the 4th one, my wiz is giving me trouble. I log in and the screen freezes on connection Succeed, then it comes up user login/password error. Why is it doing this? I have spoken with G45 and xXxCrazyGhostXxX and they have not helped me. all they ask is if i have forgotten my password, or have I shared my information with someone, or they ignore me. Neither of these things are true . I do not appreciate being treated like a hacker. I just want to know why I am unable to log in my account all of a sudden. No I do not have a SS of the char b/c i did not know that was necessary in order to retrieve a char if lost. I have now taken SS of my three active accounts. This problem has also occurred to my friend today. She had her sin logged in a few hours ago. she logged out for dinner, and now the same thing is happening to her. The screen freeze on connect succeed,etc. We have not shared our information. We know and follow the rules. I have played this server for a year and complied with all rules. I am also an avid player of regular TO, as is she. We want to know how to get back our accounts without being treated like some kid who is hacking or sharing information. Please help us. we will give u any information necessary to retrieve our accounts.
Back to top Go down
nikkibean420

PostSubject: Re: I am unable to log a character   I am unable to log a character EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:35 pm

I agree with everything she has said here. I can't log my sin on even though I just had him on a few hours ago. I'd just like to able to log my account on. I have my password and log on written down and I have not shared my information with anyone.
Back to top Go down
HeyDude

HeyDude

PostSubject: Re: I am unable to log a character   I am unable to log a character EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:31 pm

i cannot understand what you say,does your client freeze? if it does change your time zone...seems weird but works but only do that if your client freeze. #9
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: I am unable to log a character   I am unable to log a character EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:26 am

use bug report in our site, using the account u have problem in.
and i'll check on it for u..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am unable to log a character   I am unable to log a character Empty

Back to top Go down

I am unable to log a character
Page 1 of 1