Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magicstone Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CoolMint

CoolMint

Magicstone Guide Empty
PostSubject: Magicstone Guide   Magicstone Guide EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:11 am

Everyone's CRAAAAZY about magicstone making ever since the 1.7 update. So here's a guide on how to make them magicstones!

Requirements:

Collect Ore Living Skill

Decompose Living Skill

Make Magicstone Living Skill

You can learn the skill Make Magicstone and Decompose at Ascetic Fuhu. If you wish to start early and not wait until you reach Stone City, you can find him at Sand Village.

Magicstone Guide Untitl10

As for Collect Ore Living Skill, you can get them from any Blacksmith in the game; the earliest at Green Scarp.

Magicstone Guide Untitl11

First Step to Making Magicstone!

It is very important to have all the 3 living skills as a start to making magicstone as 2 out of 3 of the components required are obtained through Decompose and Collect Ore Skill.

Magicstone Guide Untitl12

First, you have to get 2x Green Crystal (lvl 1).

You can get Magicstone Guide Untitl13 by decomposing any green level 3-8 gear. You can decompose any gear, for example if you're an assassin, you can decompose wizard gear etc.

Second, you have to get 2x Orange Ore.

You can get Magicstone Guide Untitl14 by using Collect Ore skill at Green Scarp. You have to walk around to spot it because it is everywhere.

Third, you have to get 2x Green Scarp Pill.

You can get Magicstone Guide Untitl15 by killing mobs around Green Scarp.

Once you have all 3 components, click on 'Make'. Do this until you reach level 3 in Make Magicstone.

Leveling Up Make Magicstone!

When you reach level 3 in Make Magistone, new options should be available. This is where Decompose Skill become very important.

Magicstone Guide Untitl16

Take making Green Crystal (lvl 2) as an example.

Decompose as many green level 3-8 gears you can find. When you have as many as you like, click on 'Make All'. Do this until you new Green Crystal making options. As your Decompose level and Make Magicstone level up, Decompose new gears and make other magicstone as you wish.

Magicstone Guide Untitl17

Leveling up Make Magicstone is very tiring work and you must have patience to reach max level Make Magistone so you can make the sought after TOT HP Magicstone.

Good Luck! #20
Back to top Go down
HeyDude

HeyDude

Magicstone Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magicstone Guide   Magicstone Guide EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:35 pm

seeeriously ? #22
Back to top Go down
CoolMint

CoolMint

Magicstone Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magicstone Guide   Magicstone Guide EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:14 am

What?

I know you wrote a guide on Magicstone Making but, I don't see any harm in making another guide because our method of leveling up the skill aren't, loosely speaking, the same. Besides I don't see a rule about posting another thread on the same topic.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

Magicstone Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magicstone Guide   Magicstone Guide EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:06 pm

thx for Heydude and for CoolMint too,
always when there are SS that help alot, so thx for posting it with SS.
Back to top Go down
HeyDude

HeyDude

Magicstone Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magicstone Guide   Magicstone Guide EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:11 pm

i know i didnt said anything i just said seriously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magicstone Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magicstone Guide   Magicstone Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Magicstone Guide
Page 1 of 1