Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GoodBye Phoenix Jackstraw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mosibmato

mosibmato

GoodBye Phoenix Jackstraw Empty
PostSubject: GoodBye Phoenix Jackstraw   GoodBye Phoenix Jackstraw EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Phoenix Jackstraw was removed? that is great.... If you are brave enough go Atlantic Cave with two fairies..... try it if u can kill mobs and bosses specially pirate..
Back to top Go down
Hoki

Hoki

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Phoenix Jackstraw   GoodBye Phoenix Jackstraw EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:05 am

well how i see Phoenix is there...only is price changed
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Phoenix Jackstraw   GoodBye Phoenix Jackstraw EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:14 am

first we dont do anything b4 asking players .. if u see i made poll on fb page and when i see most of players need pjs i just added back with different price so now people will think twice when they enter fights Smile

i watched some pk wars and you know what i found , u kill someone after he just used pjs and as u know u wont be with full hp so he revive and kill u ,,, and what he call u noob .. lol that really annoying so now its up to players to keep refill tp and buy the item ..

tp is free
playing here is free
so just have fun

we wont do anything players dont like it
Back to top Go down
mosibmato

mosibmato

PostSubject: What Potions or Pills HP Never Go Down   GoodBye Phoenix Jackstraw EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:27 pm

i am only curious i saw one player during BP war his life never go down i mean he never die. Only his life reach 1/2 of his total life.

We attacked him but his life steady half.

compared to mine... i using all vip potion, six elements, special mask, TOT Buff, GDS, GLL, i got wood pet with 1/2 half special healing (I am full DS set) and i got plenty of 300K HP but i am still die like other DS set.

i need some hint or advice how to do that. thank you and i really enjoy playing this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Phoenix Jackstraw   GoodBye Phoenix Jackstraw Empty

Back to top Go down

GoodBye Phoenix Jackstraw
Page 1 of 1