Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Information And Newbie Guides.

Go down 
+4
Leo
Hoki
anignatup
PBoy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PBoy

Information And Newbie Guides. Empty
PostSubject: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:26 pm

First of all WELCOME TO TALES OF TALISMAN

Hi, im PlayBoy Evil or Very Mad
level 90
Job : Assassin
played Tales Of Talisman since 2010.
Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn36

here u go guys...
this is Private Server [international Server]
which is ADMIN by:
[ADMIN] Leo
[ADMIN] Luxury
[ADMIN] xXVDCXx
[ADMIN] Leone
[ADMIN] DevilGhost

FULL OF ADVENTURES and CHALLENGING SERVER!!!!!

its and extraordinary Private Server .. if u guy dont believe it why dont u guys try it.
Download link Server From ----->> Download
thats is the new client of NEW ERA 2011 ....

New Patch & Guide to Install it.

Patch 29/01/2011

Patch 03/02/2011

New Patch Guide To Install it : Watch For Patch Guide <<<----- you can watch it from here #20

Server Info:
Official Website : Official Website or u guys can Just Direct Add FaceBook

Registration Link : REGISTER

Change Password: CHANGE PASSWORD!

T-Point is Free : [9999999]

For T-Point Refill u guys can go to this Link : T-point Refill

RULES!!!!!!
>>Never Asking ADMIN or GM Item , Gold Or Pills!!!!
>>Never Use Other Language In World Chat or Else You Will get Muted (Just english on world chat)
>>Never Spam On World Chat , Private Message ADMIN or Players.
>>DONT EVER USE BAD WORDS On World Chat Or To Other Player
>>Be Respectful To Each Other
>>Follow The Rules!! Arrow IMPORTANT.
>>Rude People Or Hackers Will Get Banned FOREVER!
>>Jerking ADMIN OR GM will get B A N N E D !#8
>>Be Friendly.

NEVER EVER TRY TO BREAK THE RULES[ i tell y'all ]

This Server added and event:
Event:

1. Mobs Summon Event

Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn27

2. Hide And Seek Event [ Admin Will make Stall to Sell Rare Item ]

SORRY GUYS I DONT HAVE THE SCREENSHOT WILL BE UPDATE LATER.

3.Bosses Summon Event

SORRY GUYS I DONT HAVE THE SCREENSHOT WILL BE UPDATE LATER.

4.NEW NPC SUCH AS ....
Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn28

This SHOP is the new added Item From GM[ Gear ]

5.NEW ITEM ADDED .....
Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn29

'Right Click' On The NPC "TOT New Era Shop"

6.Cave Teleport At Stone City
Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn37

Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn38

Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn39

Ohh yeah .....
for NEWBIE (New Players) For Leveling:
>>Maximum Characters Level Is ------>> [90]
>>Maximum pet Level is ------>> [40]
>>for Gold: u guys can farm it inside Murk Woods Cave, Dark Stone Cave & Bamboo Valley
>>Dark stone Cave, Murk Woods, And Bamboo Valley Might Drop Gear [Level 70 - 90]

Job Or Profession Classes!
1. MONK
Information And Newbie Guides. Monk10

Best Stat For Monk : [color=cyan][ VIT / DODGE ] Or [color=cyan][ STR / VIT ]

2. TAMER
Information And Newbie Guides. Tamer110

Best Stat For Tamer : [color=cyan][ VIT / DODGE ] Or [color=cyan][ INT / VIT ]

3. WIZARD
Information And Newbie Guides. Wizard10

Best Stat For Wizard: [color=cyan][ VIT / DODGE ] Or [color=cyan][ INT / VIT ]

4. FAIRY
Information And Newbie Guides. Talism11

Best Stat For Fairy : [color=cyan][ VIT / DODGE ] Or [color=cyan][ INT / VIT ]

4. ASSASSIN
Information And Newbie Guides. 27050610

Best Stat ForAssassin : [color=cyan][ VIT / DODGE ] Or [ DEX / VIT ] AND [ DEX / C.S]

LEVELING GUIDES:
From Level 1 - 10[Green Scarp]
From Level 10 - 20 [Sand Village , Tiger Mountain Or The Wounded Camp]
From Level 20 - 30[West Suburbs Of Stone City]
From Level 30 - 40[Ancient Laurel Ground] Or Team Someone To bring You Cave Is More Easier! Cave LW:lol!:
From Level 40 - 50[Scenario Seven Star Stage] If u dont have Complete Gear Try to help from someone.
From Level 50 - 60[Scenario Spider Catacomb] If u dont have Complete Gear Try to help from someone.
From Level 60 - 70[Moon Dragon Village] level 61 must. Go to Silver Fox Cave For Leveling.
From Level 70 - 80[can go to new cave Murk Woods] u guys can start farm valuable item]
From Level 80 - 90[Go hunt Dark Stone or Bamboo Village] to earn [Competition Bonus Pills] and [Level 70-90 Gear]

[BASICS]

HOW TO MAKE A CHARACTERS?

When you have completed account register and enter the game, the next step for you is to create your first TO character. It’s an easy job, please follow us:

There are total 6 characters for you to choose now in Talisman Online world as the picture below shows, they are Wizard (male & female), Monk, Assassin, Fairy and Tamer.

Information And Newbie Guides. Charac10

Click on the body of one character to see him/her more clearly. Here we take Fairy as an example:
Information And Newbie Guides. Charac11

You can check the words on the left blank to know more about the class which you’ve selected.
Information And Newbie Guides. Charac12

If you’d like to create a Fairy character, what you need to do is to choose her Hair & Face which you like (you can see the effect directly). Then enter a name which you want to give to your fairy.
Information And Newbie Guides. Charac13

With this step done, your Fairy character is created successfully!

Go to start your Talisman Online adventure now!!

Information And Newbie Guides. Interf10
1. Character's name
2. Character's HP
3. Character's Mana or Stamina
4. Character's current level
5. Character's current PK mode
6. Information of teammate
7. Information of the chosen target
8. Character's current coordinate and map on-off button
9. Character's current buff status
10. Function buttons around Mini-map
11. Information of the pursuing quest
12. Information of chatting
13. Character's personal system information
14. Chat Box
15. Hotkeys
16. Experience bar
17. Operation Buttons
18. Shortcut
19. Network Status

This Guide Is Good For Newbie [New Player]
To make Your Own Shop [Stall] and else. Look at This Pictures
Information And Newbie Guides. Map10

HOTKEY GUIDE
About hotkeys

Hotkeys
1-0: The numbers 1 through 0 on the number pad are the hotkeys for things like skills, acts and useful things. Depending on your character and skills, these hotkeys will be different from player to player. Usually your talismans will be using three of these hotkeys, so keep an eye on these as they aren't static and will be varied depending on what character you are playing.

Information And Newbie Guides. Box11

C: This is the attribute hotkey. This hotkey will open or close the attribute interface in the game. This is where you will go to check on your character's information. This is the same as a typical character page, where you can check to see what health and other levels you have on your character.
Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn41

I: This is the item hotkey. This hotkey will open or close the item interface in the game. It is where you will go to check on your character's items. This is just like most character's inventory page, where you will see what items you are currently carrying.
Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn43

M: This is the Map hotkey. This key will open and close the map interface in the game. It is obviously where you will see a map of your surrounding area to better guide you through the land. You will use this a lot when you are having to get from area to area to keep yourself from going in circles or traveling in the wrong direction.

Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn44

S: This is your Skill hotkey. It will open and close the skill interface in the game. It is where you will use different skills of your weapon or your assistant talisman. The skills hotkey will be used a good bit, and you'll need to remember where its at so that you can get to it quickly.
Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn42

T: This is your Quest hotkey. It will open and close the quest interface in the game. It will check on the details of your quests and help you in the completion of those quests. This key comes in very handy when you forget an aspect of a quest, or just would like to see how many quests you are currently on. See at a glance which ones you've done and need to turn in.

Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn45

F: This is your Community hotkey. It will open and close the community interface in the game. This will check on your friends, add to your friends list, or will block people from being in your friends circle. This will be like your buddy list where you can check and see who is Online and who is available to help you in a quest or scenario.

Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn46

Enter: The Enter hotkey will open and close the chat interface. This will bring up the chat controls and bar. All of the chat features are going to be able to be used from this interface. Enter will toggle the chat in the game.

ESC: This is the System hotkey. This will open and close the system interface set to the system mode. All system mode requests will come up when the ESC key is pressed.
Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn47

G: For Guild
Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn48

L : Ranking List
Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn49

Scroll Up : ZOOM OUT

Scroll Down : ZOOM IN

Overview
As you can see there are a few hotkeys to learn in the game, not tons, but not just one or two. These hotkeys are what you'll need to know as you begin your adventure in Talisman Online.

Auction
Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn50

NO.1 - 'Right Click' The NPC [ Auctioneer]

NO.2 - SELECT ANY TYPE OF ITEM U WANT TO BUY

NO.3 - Click Search to find either they got sell the item u find or not

APPRENTICE SYSTEM

Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn33

Other Ways To Recruiting Players
Information And Newbie Guides. Step_o10

'Right Click' On The Name That Need Master Of Apprentice
Information And Newbie Guides. Step_o11

how can find MASTER?
u can write into world chat ....

When do u need Master? at what level?
u must be level 5 - 19 .. once your level more than 19 u cannot apply for master.

Why we need Master Apprentice?
Once Your Recruit Apprentice Reach Level 20 u will get weapon & Assistant talisman with full enchance... so u just Need To Merge it. this is how u merged weapon no enchance to full enchances.

where can get the gift of apprentice system?
u can get the gift from Post Officer
Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn40

This is guide for u how to merge weapon or Assistant talisman.
Information And Newbie Guides. Merge10

Put Full Weapon Enchance on the Right Box .. And Put Level 1 weapon or Assistant talisman or Left Box. it will automatically Merge!

If Recruit Apprentice player Reach level 90 u will get [Competition Bonus Pills] Once He/She That u're Recruiting reach level 90.
how to get Master?

THIS IS HELP U HOW TO MAKE YOUR CHARACTERS BECOME STRONGER.
1. Combine Your Equipment[ Weapon & Gear ] Only Can be Combine.

Information And Newbie Guides. Combin11

2. Enchance Your Assistant Talisman, And Weapon Also Help Your Character To Become Strong
Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn30

'Left Click' On Start Button.. And Wait Until The Bar Of Enchancement Full

AFTER ENCHANCE
Information And Newbie Guides. After_12
LOOK AT THE PICTURES PROPERLY

3.SOUL INFUSION
1.Find Ascetic Fuhu At Stone City or Sand Village
Information And Newbie Guides. Image_11

LOCATION OF ASCETIC FUHU AT STONE CITY
Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn31

LOCATION OF ASCETIC FUHU AT SAND VILLAGE
Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn32

'Right Click' On NPC Ascetic Fuhu

Item Needed For Soul Infusion
Information And Newbie Guides. Soul_q11- SOUL QUARTZ

Information And Newbie Guides. Nimbuz11-NIMBUZ QUARTZ

where to put weapon, Nimbus Quartz and Soul Quartz??
Information And Newbie Guides. Soul_i10

Show the Changes stat of your weapon or Assistant talisman after soul it

How To Remove Soul Infusion?
Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn51

First . u will need this item
Information And Newbie Guides. Freedo10- Freedom Quartz

Where can find it?
Okays, Some ADMIN Told Me This Freedom Quartz only can buy from [ADMIN] xXVDCXx ... just what i ask from [ADMIN]

4. PET
Information And Newbie Guides. Ssscrn34

Pet maximum level is 40. It so Helpful .. to give your Character BUFF .. Like 1)Increase Your Defend Attributes.
2)AutoHealing. 3)AutoHealing Mana During Battle or non Battle. 4)increase your HP and Recovery Your HP During non-Battle.
to get the skills you need to buy it From T-point Shop... and 5) Pet Also have skill AUTOPICK. what do u need it buy the skill book from T-Point Shop

Look At This
Information And Newbie Guides. 110

What is [Competition Bonus Pills]?
Information And Newbie Guides. Pills12

Competition Bonus Pills Is Valueable Item. Among of all Players need them for buying Purple Set DS at TOT New Era Shop!
Competition Bonus Pills is For Purchase Gear From [TOT New Era Shop] there is alots of Amazing equipment for any classes.
i told u guys this server is full or ADVENTURE and CHALLENGING!

Show Us Your Power And Ability That u guys can Make it. i dare u .... lol!

Ohhh theres must be a question....!

where can i get the [Competition Bonus Pills]??

From : Dark Stone, And Bamboo Valley. Murk Woods[Rare Drop If You're Reach Maximum Level]
1 x [Competition Bonus Pills] = 50 Current PVP Score.

Appreciate to Hard Working [ADMIN] Leo & [ADMIN] xXVDCXx

DONT FORGER TO VOTE Tales OF Talisman Through This Link : VOTE US!
and Dont Forget to Add Me Up As Your Friend

Done By : PlayBoy

#21 i will help and guides you guys ... Just PM me .. Kinda Active Player OF Tales Of Talisman
Information And Newbie Guides. 0006xb10
[quote]

Last edited by Leo on Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : TO GUIDES NEWBIE .. Hope its HELPFUL:#20:)
Back to top Go down
anignatup

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:41 pm

nice #20
Back to top Go down
PBoy

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:23 am

thanks #1
Back to top Go down
Hoki

Hoki

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:02 am

Hi...i am new here... i dont know anything about this game..what classes you have?
How i move here? keyboard control or mouse control?
Where i can place skills, potions, and other actions for quick use? [because i not see line bars , only that 1 down. Can you show me in some screen shots pls, so i can set up how must be].
How i make my weapon lvl up?
How i learn skills here? must buy books for learn skills or just must add some points in skills? where?
How i can get stronger weapon with more damage? must add something on weapon? how i can do that? where i can do that?
What about gears here? how you get first armor, boots etc? what color is good for use? blue? golden?
For what is that T-points?
Do you have pets here? For which purpose is that pets? They fight with you or they give you some skills more??
Do you have mounts? how you make mount faster?
How i can go in all maps? how travel from 1 city to other city?
Do you have Guilds in game? How i can join in any guild? Do you have some sistem for apply in guild which we want or?
I hear word Master, why i need Master? How i can get Master?

[ I am sorry for that i must ask all of this but i come here from other big mmorpg game ..or this is maybe my first game ever, so will be nice if you can show me basic stuffs with screen shots,, thank you ]
P.S. I will add more question if i get it
Back to top Go down
anignatup

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:06 am

go in game ill teach you all i know ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Hoki

Hoki

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:12 am

I better like first read all in Game guide , and you cant show me screen shots in game.... also we are different time zones, maybe i cant catch you there..... etc reasons for Why i Need Game Guide on This server
[ if you look date when i register here you will see that i am not new in this game, but We have New ppl in game, you cant teach everyone which come in game because you cant do that... blah blah much other reasons..so i just show you what we really need to have in 1 good Guide,and must be screen shots there]

For PBoy = You first start good..so i want show you what we really need here, like in some other mmorpg games... you can always Edit your post and delete sentences add new with screen shot.... so if you can follow my question above will be nice and really helpfull ... This your guide now how looks is for ppl which know Talisman online...so you not need post here that stuffs for donation , just post Link for web site of talisman, there exist all that for donation.... also i not need to know who is here admin's ,GM's [i will see that in game] but Ok ... and i dont care for your lvl in game... that is Not important for Game guide= sorry
Back to top Go down
Hoki

Hoki

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:33 am

well PlayBoy i just enter in game there and you are Not online to help me #2
OK, This now looks much more better, that is good start how Guide must look... but... dont forget, in this game we use Pet from Shop for something, also that pets need learn skills... why pet need skills? how they learn skills?
and i still can not see that bars where i can put all what i need like hp potions or mana potions or where place pet for summon, or mount..also my mount is slow idk why, how i can get faster mount?
............... it is not easy make 1 good guide i know that, for this need time, take time, i like how you start here ... and pls remove all that sentece where you say "Just Do Caving Or else u need me Private Message Me. Nick ( PlayBoy )]" - because not look nice, and because you are Not non stop there, like now how you are not there...

and dont worry about all my words here, will be removed when you finish that Good Guide here Wink so only will stay what you make here
and I give to self this right [ judge to your work ] because i know how new ppl feel when just come in some game , so most players first read guide, basic infos to see how can manage in some game and which class will chose... then when come in game have problems with that Interface settings [ you know ESC-Interface] because there is not marked all what must be marked, so they cant see that line bars in right side or down, just that 1 which is always there... i hope you will understand me
Back to top Go down
PBoy

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:24 am

sorry Hoki #5. keep you're waiting.. now im here. thanks for the idea. this must be great. btw how are u lol?
Back to top Go down
Hoki

Hoki

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:06 am

cheers well this looks better and better .... 1 suggestion = i know that is now hard for you think how new players think but try... Master-Appretincie ... when you come in game you cant be Master to anyone, You Need master, right? so i am new here and how i can get that Master? where i can find Master? and bdw Why i need master at all?
Understand? we here, in this game , we have that sistem Master- app for get full enhanced weapons and assistants , and that helps a lot to us...well we know that but completely new player dont know that pale
and still here miss that settings in Interface [ss for that ]
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:54 am

nice work PlayBoy
keep going after u done i'll Sticky it
Back to top Go down
PBoy

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:35 am

Finally. Thanks ADMIN Leo #1
Back to top Go down
gazara

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:35 am

What abut me Leo
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:36 am

gazara wrote:
What abut me Leo
u did well too but need more edits .. i'll make that edit on Keyb photo theres many keys missed
Back to top Go down
PBoy

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:34 am

can i just copied it from Anignatup? theres got KeyBoard Hotkey Guides.
Back to top Go down
gazara

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:35 am

Ok Ty.Butis there a prise
Back to top Go down
Leone

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:45 am

cheers cheers Great work PlayBoy
Back to top Go down
zlle05

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:58 am

thanks playboy this is a big help for newbie like me.. see you ingame.. #3
btw my ingame name is MsSpiCed #3
Back to top Go down
zinshey

PostSubject: Guilds   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:25 am

where is location for create guilds? in stone city dont. thanks
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:56 am

in TOT .. new map ..
Back to top Go down
zinshey

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:07 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information And Newbie Guides.   Information And Newbie Guides. Empty

Back to top Go down

Information And Newbie Guides.
Page 1 of 1