Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
明智光秀

明智光秀

Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss Empty
PostSubject: Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss   Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:49 am

i'm need some guides from some experienced players plss help.....
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

PostSubject: Re: Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss   Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:15 am

need to know ur gear.

itz impossible to solo the AC 2nd boss. he do CRAZY dmg.

as for TOTP last boss, if u have DS full and pet with abs dmg (santa/snowman) u should have no problem soloing him/it. all u need is some 100ks and 200ks.

even if u are DS full, itz less likely that u wanna solo DLK. he has TONS of HP and it can really take a l o n g time to kill.

get a team and burn ur way thru with PJS.
Back to top Go down
明智光秀

明智光秀

PostSubject: Re: Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss   Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:32 am

Thanks....for the info......now all i need is to charge at the boss and do my job
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

PostSubject: Re: Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss   Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:46 am

Critical wrote:
need to know ur gear.

itz impossible to solo the AC 2nd boss. he do CRAZY dmg.

as for TOTP last boss, if u have DS full and pet with abs dmg (santa/snowman) u should have no problem soloing him/it. all u need is some 100ks and 200ks.

even if u are DS full, itz less likely that u wanna solo DLK. he has TONS of HP and it can really take a l o n g time to kill.

get a team and burn ur way thru with PJS.
Disagreed. There's nothing that u can't solo with pots xD Also u don't need abs pet for DLK. I can solo it with my wood if I use 200k pot on every 10 sec. But yeah, takes hell of a time :X
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

PostSubject: Re: Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss   Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:42 pm

what i mean is normal player will not use pot like mad unless necessary. i too know anyone can use 300k no CD pot and solo any boss but in the end u will lose more than u gain. #7

and abs dmg pet will let u take less dmg and less dmg = less pot and u will gain more from the boss drop. #16

no point spending 10million on a gold mine that only has 1k value. #26 unless u do it for glory or pride than u may think that itz money well spend. #22
Back to top Go down
mosibmato

mosibmato

PostSubject: TOTP - solo   Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:12 am

if u want to kill all TOTP boss... use Wizard and Fairy on first boss. The fairy useful only on the first draining his mana. the rest of the boss including last boss use only wizard and use potion 100K or 200 k if possible.

u can kill the last boss by HIT and RUN within 20 minutes maximum. if u cant add me TheWarlock i show u how to do it.

Back to top Go down
明智光秀

明智光秀

PostSubject: Re: Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss   Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:27 am

Nice idea......but since we are all pro.Tactician and StrategistNeed guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss 403751 (even if i'm noob at this game but in Tactics and strategy i'm verry experienced).......we are here to discuss more new ideas....sorry if i'm rude but the hit and run tactics is a verry basic one......but don't worry there are alot of types for strategy this is what i try already:

Stun type:you stun the boss just like the name said.....a verry normal for sin to use.....of cource it is the one that you need to calculate the timing of youre Stun effect time and the cooldown time....and so you become untouchableNeed guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss 403751 ........ i try this at BV and success 1 time because is very risky at the same time(if you success you kill the stun lord without taking even -1 point of dmg but take it in mind that failing=Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss 636698 )

1. Dmg type:as the name said the dmg is the keyNeed guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss 403751 ......a verry famous Tactician in war time ones said "Sometimes the best Def is the best attack" in this case Attack=Dmg now this is my point if you have +dmg=+killing speed and +killing speed= - potion pots you use,-waste time on one boss and so you became almost untouchable Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss 403751 the success rate is better than Stun types but is not easy to get a Dmg that high only if you get 100% critical rate.....so i still like Stun types more...

and so on....now that is what i whant to discuss about.....one that works verry good in AC and TOTP..
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

PostSubject: Re: Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss   Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:05 am

Critical wrote:
what i mean is normal player will not use pot like mad unless necessary. i too know anyone can use 300k no CD pot and solo any boss but in the end u will lose more than u gain. #7

and abs dmg pet will let u take less dmg and less dmg = less pot and u will gain more from the boss drop. #16

no point spending 10million on a gold mine that only has 1k value. #26 unless u do it for glory or pride than u may think that itz money well spend. #22
Yeah, that's true. Just wanted to prove that it's not "impossible" lol. About the tactics...TO is a very simple and basic game for which u don't need to think alot or make plans or strategies.Sure, whould be cool if Leo make some bosses that can be taken out just with tactics but then 90% of the server will cry that it's impossible, belive me. So just get a team and do the caves. Always funnier with friends anyway
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

PostSubject: Re: Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss   Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:20 pm

Totally agree with u. All boss in TO are basically "Tank & Spank" type. No strategy required. all u have to do is find a "sand bag" with a healer or 2 and whack all u have and hopefully the boss dont aggro u #12 I played WOW for 3 years and higher lvl boss are really pain in the XXX. No team work = whole raid of 25 ppl(used to be 40) die and run back for their corpse. #13 if u play WOW u know what i mean. BUT TO is NOT so stressful #14 and i really enjoy playing a game like this to pass time.
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

PostSubject: Re: Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss   Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:49 am

Yeah, I know. That's why I quit WoW for TO. WoW required too much thinking, plans, got too many assholes and lack of friendchat lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss   Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss Empty

Back to top Go down

Need guides for AC and TOTP(Solo)plsss
Page 1 of 1