Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: I have a question   I have a question EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:07 am

What is the difference between VIP players and No Vip players #24 i mean is there a special bonus #24 such as you can go higher LV than 98 or youre Pet can go to LV 50 #24 or maybe something more special #24 such as discount in the TOT shops #24
i'm asking because i have some event points and don't know if i go for the VIP or not #3 Please help....
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:15 am

Snow wrote:
What is the difference between VIP players and No Vip players #24 i mean is there a special bonus #24 such as you can go higher LV than 98 or youre Pet can go to LV 50 #24 or maybe something more special #24 such as discount in the TOT shops #24
i'm asking because i have some event points and don't know if i go for the VIP or not #3 Please help....

The only diff is they can enhance talisman of they own class w/o having to enhance manually. just a few clicks of the button and itz done and the 2nd diff is they can talk/speak in world chat w/o time limit. if im not wrong, normal player have to wait 2 min be4 he/she can talk/speak in world chat again. as for me, i dont see that much diff. oh, and one more. u speak in Yellow color affraid it up to individual and depend on what's ur motive. from my point of view, it is only useful if u wanna make a name for urself. example: u are a guild leader and u want ur guild to be strong and with a "VIP" beside ur name really help in some way. thatz all i can think of.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:43 am

Thanks alot for the info #3...can you recommend me some good choice from Event List #24 plss....thanks in advance #3
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:17 am

Well u can also see GMs and ADMs in "hidden" status, can't be added in friend list while online, and u can add Mods,GMs and ADMs in friend list while they are online.It's pointless unless u wanna show off around but well some people like me do it without being VIPs xD
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:31 am

Hmn...i'm think maybe is better to add you and Critical to friend list too....so can you give me youre charr names #24 mine is Clare a Wiz.....also have a Fairy name Satsuki...but i play more with my Wiz.... #3 (if it is ok with you of course).
Thanks for helping me #3
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Well sure, no problem to me. Name's 2....Dirge2 ^.-...damn doesn't sound that good when numbers are included :X James Bond style fail <_<
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Snow wrote:
Thanks alot for the info #3...can you recommend me some good choice from Event List #24 plss....thanks in advance #3

sorry, i am aslo new to this server. 1 mth ++ i think me too have lotsa question marks about event list too. this i couldn't help.
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Snow wrote:
Hmn...i'm think maybe is better to add you and Critical to friend list too....so can you give me youre charr names #24 mine is Clare a Wiz.....also have a Fairy name Satsuki...but i play more with my Wiz.... #3 (if it is ok with you of course).
Thanks for helping me #3

i am CriticalArrow. u can add me or pm me online but there are thousands of reason for me to not reply. it depend on where am i and what is happening. sometime fighting boss and sometime still in office but log in to transfer sh!ts to other account.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:57 am

Dirge wrote:

Well sure, no problem to me. Name's 2....Dirge2 ^.-...damn doesn't sound that good when numbers are included :X James Bond style fail <_<

Don't worry,is still kinda cool I have a question 767683
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:12 am

Critical wrote:

sorry, i am aslo new to this server. 1 mth ++ i think me too have lotsa question marks about event list too. this i couldn't help.

No problem,you helped me alot already...ThanksI have a question 767683
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:27 am

Critical wrote:

i am CriticalArrow. u can add me or pm me online but there are thousands of reason for me to not reply. it depend on where am i and what is happening. sometime fighting boss and sometime still in office but log in to transfer sh!ts to other account.

Thanks and don't worry i'm not always free too...i need to work at morning and study at nightI have a question 767683
Back to top Go down
mosibmato

mosibmato

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: TheWarlock   I have a question EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:02 am

add TheWarlock i will help you..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a question   I have a question Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a question