Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question ABout VIP Items =)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kApiYer28

kApiYer28

Question ABout VIP Items =) Empty
PostSubject: Question ABout VIP Items =)   Question ABout VIP Items =) EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:44 pm

idk if i posted on the right section.. but i feel this is the one.. haha.. xD

i have questions regarding the vip items from the lotto boxes.. does the vip titles only can use the vip pills like apothecary, volcanic, blue light and others.? also the 300k pot vip? because when i sell it non-vips are buying it.. haha.. xD and also the 300k vip pot is non-tradable? but i saw the other day that a player has a 300kvip pot on his stall.. i tried to put it on my stall and it says this item cannot be traded...

thanks in advance for the answers..

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

PostSubject: Re: Question ABout VIP Items =)   Question ABout VIP Items =) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:58 am

As the master of the 300k pots I coundn't just skip this post.
No, VIP pots are for every1.Its just that they have no cooldown.They are bound but some are not.Happiness/Luxury sent 500 VIP pots to every1 1 day and those can be traded, the others cant.Same goes for vip pills, every1 can use them but the old vip pills are bound,and the new 1s that are dropped from totp are not.
Back to top Go down
kApiYer28

kApiYer28

PostSubject: Re: Question ABout VIP Items =)   Question ABout VIP Items =) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:29 am

woaaa...
thank you master 300k pot.. haha.. xD
i just decided to have stacks of vip pills rather than selling it on my stall for 9999gold 99silver 99copper each... ahaha.. xD
thanks again.. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question ABout VIP Items =)   Question ABout VIP Items =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Question ABout VIP Items =)
Page 1 of 1