Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tamer Question - PET

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xiaos

Tamer Question - PET Empty
PostSubject: Tamer Question - PET   Tamer Question - PET EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:54 am

Hi, can someone answer these questions about Tamer?

1. About the Tamer Pets. Is there any way to "change/get/put" the pet in the Warehouse/Pet Corral, without going to the NPC? The situation I present here is: " I'm in a cave using the AoE Pet to kill normal mobs, but when I met the boss, I'd like to change my pet, to a Tanker Pet". Is this possible? I'll saw that there is a "Warehouse Summoner" or something, but it's not worth to use it, since it's too expensive".

2. About the Soul Taker Tamer Pet. It spawns, and there will a rumor about it at TOT Village - Mob Areana B. Ok. How many times a day does it spawns? I've heard that it only spawns once a day, some others said that spawns once every 3 hours, and so on. Is there a fixed time, like: 1 PM will spawn, or something? I've been waiting for it all day and nothing.

thkx
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

PostSubject: Re: Tamer Question - PET   Tamer Question - PET EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:03 am

1: No, there's no way to do it unless u're near the NPC. Even if u have the WH box it will just open ur warehouse but not ur pet corral.
2:Not sure but I see it more than once a day so it's not just 1 time per day.Sorry but can't tell u certain spawn time or how many times a day it spawns tho.
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

PostSubject: Re: Tamer Question - PET   Tamer Question - PET EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:29 am

xiaos wrote:
Hi, can someone answer these questions about Tamer?

1. About the Tamer Pets. Is there any way to "change/get/put" the pet in the Warehouse/Pet Corral, without going to the NPC? The situation I present here is: " I'm in a cave using the AoE Pet to kill normal mobs, but when I met the boss, I'd like to change my pet, to a Tanker Pet". Is this possible? I'll saw that there is a "Warehouse Summoner" or something, but it's not worth to use it, since it's too expensive".

Like Dirge said, the anwser is no. u can right click on it to dismiss it but u will never ever gonna see it again. Do u know that all AOE pet is tank pet? They are all AOE+Tank pet. they have the same dmg/def/hp. Totally the same.

xiaos wrote:
2. About the Soul Taker Tamer Pet. It spawns, and there will a rumor about it at TOT Village - Mob Areana B. Ok. How many times a day does it spawns? I've heard that it only spawns once a day, some others said that spawns once every 3 hours, and so on. Is there a fixed time, like: 1 PM will spawn, or something? I've been waiting for it all day and nothing.

thkx

Click>>Tamer Question - PET M155<<ME
Back to top Go down
xiaos

PostSubject: Re: Tamer Question - PET   Tamer Question - PET EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:46 am

1. what a pity ... well, it's good to know that the WH box wouldn't solve my problem and that the AoE pets are also Tank type.

2. about the link from the another post: "" just make sure that u have strong enuff def to take at least 4 hit from in and occasionally a few hits from nearby mobs. "" I guess a purple pvp set lvl 60 + some 100k instant hp could do the job.

well, thanks for the responses...
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

PostSubject: Re: Tamer Question - PET   Tamer Question - PET EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:56 am

Yeah, it will ^^
Also whould be good if we can get some variety of pets like the Soul Taker Lord. I already suggested it but probably won't be approved lol
Back to top Go down
Critical

Critical

PostSubject: Re: Tamer Question - PET   Tamer Question - PET EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:15 pm

xiaos wrote:
1. what a pity ... well, it's good to know that the WH box wouldn't solve my problem and that the AoE pets are also Tank type.

i must apologize for not answering ur question nicely. The "no" is for not being able to "change/get/put" w/o going to warehouse and "yes". and i guess u already know that.

xiaos wrote:
2. about the link from the another post: "" just make sure that u have strong enuff def to take at least 4 hit from in and occasionally a few hits from nearby mobs. "" I guess a purple pvp set lvl 60 + some 100k instant hp could do the job.

well, thanks for the responses...

well, from what u post here i assume u read "u will need 1 Pet Capture Bell, 2 Hambuger, 3 Vodka, 4 Marlboro, and mail 99k pills to CriticalArrow to catch it." too right? Tamer Question - PET 27

Tamer Question - PET 18May i know when u will make payment Tamer Question - PET 47
Back to top Go down
xiaos

PostSubject: Re: Tamer Question - PET   Tamer Question - PET EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Dirge wrote:

Also whould be good if we can get some variety of pets like the Soul Taker Lord. I already suggested it but probably won't be approved lol
I saw it the post. well, among all the others sugestions , I guess this one has more chances of getting approved, cus, it wouldn't make the class .. "unbalanced" you know, and also, instead of all tamer aiming for 1 pet, we could have tamers with different pets (same or similar attributes), another good thing that this could bring, is that the tamer could "choose" the pet that he/she likes more and not because is the strongest.
The only hard thing I see to get this idea approved, would be something like.. the others classes should also have something new, or people who aren't tamers would be kinda .. "disappointed". or I'm just thinking too much.. Anyways, hope this idea get approved Very Happy

Critical wrote:

Tamer Question - PET 18May i know when u will make payment Tamer Question - PET 47

#19 soon~ #20
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

PostSubject: Re: Tamer Question - PET   Tamer Question - PET EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Yeah that's exactly what I've suggested. And exactly why I think that it won't get approved. In the last patch tamers got new pet, new skill and other classes got nothing. If they get more pets now, alot of people will be angry cuz they don't get anything. But even if it don't get approved I'm looking forward to the next patch
Back to top Go down
eville

eville

PostSubject: Re: Tamer Question - PET   Tamer Question - PET EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:07 am

xiaos wrote:
Dirge wrote:

I saw it the post. well, among all the others sugestions , I guess this one has more chances of getting approved, cus, it wouldn't make the class .. "unbalanced" you know, and also, instead of all tamer aiming for 1 pet, we could have tamers with different pets (same or similar attributes), another good thing that this could bring, is that the tamer could "choose" the pet that he/she likes more and not because is the strongest.
The only hard thing I see to get this idea approved, would be something like.. the others classes should also have something new, or people who aren't tamers would be kinda .. "disappointed". or I'm just thinking too much.. Anyways, hope this idea get approved Very Happy

Critical wrote:

#19 soon~ #20

I Strongly agree with this suggestion as to include a different variety of Pet for tamers. I for one who uses tamer for farming. Its a nice idea to have those other pets in which we can actually choose from. ^_^
Back to top Go down
明智光秀

明智光秀

PostSubject: Re: Tamer Question - PET   Tamer Question - PET EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:16 am

Hey guys....i'm starting to think we need to post a dicussion post for the new patch and then have a leader post all the stuff we dicussed here in the sugestion post .....for a better chance success rate lol,because this way there will be more players that agree than not agree......
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

PostSubject: Re: Tamer Question - PET   Tamer Question - PET EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:14 am

There's already a post for all suggestions for the new patch >>Here<<
Back to top Go down
明智光秀

明智光秀

PostSubject: Re: Tamer Question - PET   Tamer Question - PET EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:47 am

I know is just for this to not happen again.....

Critical wrote:

Guys, i dont think u should chit chat at this part of the forum lol and i dont think that the more u reply to this part will give u a higher chance of getting a prize or something. if u guys wanna have a discussion between urself than maybe u should go to the "Out Of Topic Chit/Chat" session where u can actually do/talk/scold/laugh/ask/sing/cry about almost anything and not much ppl will be bothered by u. Sorry, i really donno how to put this any nicer but u two are wasting a lot of ppl's time thinking that u have good suggestion and click to this part of the forum to find out that u 2 are just chit chatting.

Some people walk into our lives and leave footprints on our heart.
Other people walk into our lives and we wanna leave footprints on their face!

Tamer Question - PET BLOOD-MAGIC-games-1280x800-1

Some people are born wise
Others are born otherwise

Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

PostSubject: Re: Tamer Question - PET   Tamer Question - PET EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:51 am

Oh, u said discussion...Well, sorry then, my bad.
Back to top Go down
明智光秀

明智光秀

PostSubject: Re: Tamer Question - PET   Tamer Question - PET EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:56 am

Tamer Question - PET 344409 problem....anyways....i think Dirge you or Critical should be the leader of the post...because is just not my style+i got no time......and of cource you guys are more experienced at this....
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

PostSubject: Re: Tamer Question - PET   Tamer Question - PET EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:31 am

I think it should be Leo, he's the 1 who approves the ideas and makes the patches anyway lol
Back to top Go down
明智光秀

明智光秀

PostSubject: Re: Tamer Question - PET   Tamer Question - PET EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Hmn i think you misunderstood again.....i mean a representative of all players ideas...........Leo is ADM he is more like the judge who going to decide if he agree or not agree.........this is a way to decreese posting to much in the sugestion post..........because as i can see Leo is not always free......and so he will not waste too much time to read all the post.........what we do is concentrate all players ideas in one post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamer Question - PET   Tamer Question - PET Empty

Back to top Go down

Tamer Question - PET
Page 1 of 1