Welcome To Tales Of Talisman Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Official Tales Of Talisman Private Server.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aquiring Server Ip

Go down 
+6
0ne
Kira2012
uscaredwhy
Leo
Dirge
FreedomTaker
10 posters
AuthorMessage
FreedomTaker

Aquiring Server Ip Empty
PostSubject: Aquiring Server Ip   Aquiring Server Ip EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:57 pm

I cant run ToT anymore. I'm gettign Aquiring server ip adress. I dont ue avast anti virus and my internet speed is over 10 mb internet speed. i do however use pc tools anti virus but that never stopped me before. my pc tools is always disabled anyway so that shouldn't stop it.

PLEASSSEEE HELP ME #11 #10
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

Aquiring Server Ip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquiring Server Ip   Aquiring Server Ip EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:30 am

Try downloading the full client from Here
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

Aquiring Server Ip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquiring Server Ip   Aquiring Server Ip EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:26 pm

try enter to site if u cant tell me
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

Aquiring Server Ip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquiring Server Ip   Aquiring Server Ip EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Could u enter to www.talesoftalisman.com
????????????????
Back to top Go down
uscaredwhy

Aquiring Server Ip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquiring Server Ip   Aquiring Server Ip EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Hi I'm his friend I've given him my files cause my TOT works. He recently redownloaded it and installed it again but it didn't work. He could connect to the site, leo. His antivirus is disabled I tried to fix it but nothing.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Admin
Admin
Leo

Aquiring Server Ip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquiring Server Ip   Aquiring Server Ip EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:55 am

Yes yday I used team viewer and I check his game folder is fine
I think his router blocked it that's all
Back to top Go down
FreedomTaker

Aquiring Server Ip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquiring Server Ip   Aquiring Server Ip EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:17 am

Leo wrote:

i dont think its my router but idk. i reset my router to factory settings and i still cant connect
Back to top Go down
Kira2012

Kira2012

Aquiring Server Ip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquiring Server Ip   Aquiring Server Ip EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:06 am

i got one more option u could use try ''run as administrator '' if not try with the auto pathcer of tot
Back to top Go down
uscaredwhy

Aquiring Server Ip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquiring Server Ip   Aquiring Server Ip EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Kira2012 wrote:
i got one more option u could use try ''run as administrator '' if not try with the auto pathcer of tot
he has run as administrator. Different comparability mode and nothing.

Leo wrote:

I don't have a reason to think it has been his router, he has been using the same router since he has played this game.
I think its Client sided error, or maybe it was the way it was encrypted.
Back to top Go down
0ne

Aquiring Server Ip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquiring Server Ip   Aquiring Server Ip EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:33 pm

im receiving the same thing like Freedom "but i can't go to talesoftalisman.com"
Back to top Go down
eville

eville

Aquiring Server Ip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquiring Server Ip   Aquiring Server Ip EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:04 pm

0ne youre ip have been banned from the site. FreedomTaker, try to disable all firewall from the PC and from the Router and then check again if you can login if not follow this simple resolution.

1. turn off any antivirus or third party firewall that you have
2. Disconnect the router from the modem [cable modem, regular isp modem] and try a direct connection. Using an ethernet cable directly connect your computer to the modem bypassing the router.
3. try to play the game, if you cant still play the game try to know your speed by looking it up from speedtest.net also make sure you run pingtest.net to make sure youre getting your internet speed properly

Back to top Go down
Tiyanku

Aquiring Server Ip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquiring Server Ip   Aquiring Server Ip EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:03 pm

power went on me and now am getting aquiring ip
Back to top Go down
amalia17

Aquiring Server Ip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquiring Server Ip   Aquiring Server Ip EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:14 am

I have the same proablem and I already dloaded the patch 1.6.1 and the game 2012.exe
Back to top Go down
Dirge

Dirge

Aquiring Server Ip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquiring Server Ip   Aquiring Server Ip EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:17 am

amalia17 wrote:
I have the same proablem and I already dloaded the patch 1.6.1 and the game 2012.exe
Have u tried any of the solutions above? If not, please do ^^
Back to top Go down
Index

Aquiring Server Ip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquiring Server Ip   Aquiring Server Ip EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:43 pm

When it happend to me i just put "stop service" in -Web Shield - P2P Shield - Connection Shield on Avast Antivirus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aquiring Server Ip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquiring Server Ip   Aquiring Server Ip Empty

Back to top Go down

Aquiring Server Ip
Page 1 of 1